• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mR. Do you remember him?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I totally forgot about you guys. I'm sorry.

Just kidding, I love you all guys! I just had some recent academic and extra-curricular problems [okay, i admit not some but MANY. too MANY] that I had to deal with first. I got my grades down, my heart broken my Poke-career on a downhill slope [since DS got broken, and emulator kept on crashing. Plus my copy of B2 was bogus, since it doesn't save.] and, to no surprise, I had little time to check on the site everyday.

However, by the end of the semester, I got back up. I managed to pull my grades to a really satisfying value, my single life to be very happy and free, [my Poke-career is still not going well, but that can wait]. And so, with the coming christmas break, I am announcing...

I AM BACK!

Yay! mR, your beloved Miltank and Crobat lover, is back! For those who can remember me [my friends in the clubs, and RP-corner, some friends in the trivia section and other discussion, those writers whom I loved in the FF&W] I missed you all! Tell me you miss me too! :) For those new members [I am sure there are some in my few months hiatus] hello! Welcome to PC!

Anyway, that's it. I need to catch up to things. prepare to see me again in the boards!

I'M BACK! [that feels good to say.]

-mR

TY

Welcome back... i have been away for a while aswell, but forgot to say im back, leaving people in suprise...

Years
I totally forgot about you guys. I'm sorry.

Just kidding, I love you all guys! I just had some recent academic and extra-curricular problems [okay, i admit not some but MANY. too MANY] that I had to deal with first. I got my grades down, my heart broken my Poke-career on a downhill slope [since DS got broken, and emulator kept on crashing. Plus my copy of B2 was bogus, since it doesn't save.] and, to no surprise, I had little time to check on the site everyday.

However, by the end of the semester, I got back up. I managed to pull my grades to a really satisfying value, my single life to be very happy and free, [my Poke-career is still not going well, but that can wait]. And so, with the coming christmas break, I am announcing...

I AM BACK!

Yay! mR, your beloved Miltank and Crobat lover, is back! For those who can remember me [my friends in the clubs, and RP-corner, some friends in the trivia section and other discussion, those writers whom I loved in the FF&W] I missed you all! Tell me you miss me too! :) For those new members [I am sure there are some in my few months hiatus] hello! Welcome to PC!

Anyway, that's it. I need to catch up to things. prepare to see me again in the boards!

I'M BACK! [that feels good to say.]

-mR

Hi miltankRancher, do you remember who is making this post?

Yes, I'm that same Hikari10 you remember from way back... but I have a new look now, complete with a blue italicized name. That's right, I became a PC Supporter!

We have had some sections changed and new staff added during your absence.

Great to see you back and PC was never the same without you.

- Hikari10

Cid

Years
Damn. I feel you, bro. Although you've been there for probably two more semesters than I have, we go to the same uni pretty much so I know how difficult it can be. Add to that what sounds like heartbreak and it's like you're digging your own grave simply by enduring each passing day. Glad you're okay now, though. At least, you seem to have moved on from all that jazz. Just in time for Christmas, too! Besides, we only got to talk for like a few days back then, so this might just be a good time to catch up. Haha.

Anyway, welcome home, Rancher. Enjoy the holidays! Yeah. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I remember him, he was quite awesome if I recall!

Welcome back! It's been awhile, but we're glad to have you back! See you around!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Welcome back... i have been away for a while aswell, but forgot to say im back, leaving people in suprise...

SE! I remember you! Well, at least we came back right?

Hi miltankRancher, do you remember who is making this post?

Yes, I'm that same Hikari10 you remember from way back... but I have a new look now, complete with a blue italicized name. That's right, I became a PC Supporter!

We have had some sections changed and new staff added during your absence.

Great to see you back and PC was never the same without you.

- Hikari10

Wow, congrats on that sexy new color! Thank you Hikari!

Damn. I feel you, bro. Although you've been there for probably two more semesters than I have, we go to the same uni pretty much so I know how difficult it can be. Add to that what sounds like heartbreak and it's like you're digging your own grave simply by enduring each passing day. Glad you're okay now, though. At least, you seem to have moved on from all that jazz. Just in time for Christmas, too! Besides, we only got to talk for like a few days back then, so this might just be a good time to catch up. Haha.

Anyway, welcome home, Rancher. Enjoy the holidays! Yeah. :)

So how was the first semester for you? :) What was your course again? and yeah, glad I pulled through! Merry christmas to me and you all!

I remember him, he was quite awesome if I recall!

Welcome back! It's been awhile, but we're glad to have you back! See you around!

yes, yes. I am awesome. Thanks Curious! :)))

Back