• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Im on mission 2.. it says to go to ultramarine city but the ultramarine city event repeated where team neo mirage are saying their speech in the stage

I had the same problem as you did last month
(1158 Told me)

to Stop the repeated Events In the Game

Beat The E4 again

And as for Mission 2 Its a Package Delivery Job To Spearmint Villa
here's the house with the job in Ultramarine City View attachment 69346 And here's Spearmint Villa View attachment 69347

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
i just caught tornadus at windy path cave but there is also a sneasel blocking the way to another exit can someone tell me how to move it

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
You Can't ,That Event is Mission 4 in Eastern City
hmm thats weird but i just caught it its lv 65
and i caught also thundurus lv 65 but i caught him in an other cave(shale tunnel)

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
does someone now where to find virizion and terakion cause i wanna catch them

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Bug report at pinearoma villa tower the event of wind and his absol keeps repeating when i re-enter the tower

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey dude witch month can you finish the hack, its awesome :D

I think the Version 1 will be out in October.

1158 just asking, how many legendaries are in this hack?
BTW : I FOUND ANOTHER bug when you speak to this one the game gets stuck you cant move

The legendary Pokemon in this hack are Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Genesect,Xerneas, Yvetal, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Mew, Mewtwo and Heatran. What's more, thanks for reporting the bug, and I'll fix it in the newest fixed beta.

Fixing to start playing this hack, just curious if you had screenshots of the gen 6 pokemon/fake on you included in the game

Sorry, I don't have any screenshots, but I can tell you that there're 7 Pokemon from the 6th gen exist in this hack. No fakemon exist in this hack yet.

You had mentioned yvetal in one of your posts is it available in this beta?

It's available in this beta, it can be found in a hidden area near Lithopone City.

Bug report at pinearoma villa tower the event of wind and his absol keeps repeating when i re-enter the tower

Thanks, I'll fix it right away.

Fight the pokemon gyms

1158 looks Busy so you gotta wait like everyone else

I think I just need about 2-3 days to finish the "final event" in TYRON, and then I'll release a full Beta3.

Last edited:

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
Years
go to the top of jade volcano Then you'll meet Steven (The former hoenn champion) And then go back to the small cave near volcano town Talk to the Elder Sage Then you have HM 05 (Rock Climb) And Your welcome

Sooo i am finding a way to find rock climb. i cant see steven in the top of jade volcano.. Please give me screenshots where steven is located in jade volcano

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
where to find mew and mewtwo?

Last edited:
Back