• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Your banned for not loving this:
Spr_5b_618.png

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I believe I saw you about a year ago slapping my Pikachu.
Oooooh, you are sooo BANNED

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
You are banned because your avatar distracted me causing my Cloyster to use Surf instead of Razor Shell and I lost the battle because the foe's Gallade used a tough Close Combat which was critical and super effective on my Cloyster and my Reuniclus missed its Thunder making a Azelf quickly finish it with a super effective Signal Beam and my Venomoth was smashed by a Gallade's Psycho Cut which was super effective and hit critical forcing me to switch in Toxicroak which was sadly destroyed by Azelf's Psychic that was doubly super effective and I was destroyed giving me another lose on my stupid Random Matchup card which had just 10 wins and 4 loses.

Back