• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Cool update! The animation isn't working for me thou, too much things moving at once can be annoying o.o I support the idea of Orcs etc so long as it fits into your storyline. Just let your creativity run wild! good job, Anbuja! You've done it again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Cool update! The animation isn't working for me thou, too much things moving at once can be annoying o.o I support the idea of Orcs etc so long as it fits into your storyline. Just let your creativity run wild! good job, Anbuja! You've done it again :)

Thats probably because in photoshop when I did it I didn't set the speed of it that slow how it is supposed to be.
My Pc isn't the best so it looked alright, after the post I've noticed it is really fast, but in the ROM it is really slow so don't worry it is almost unnoticable :)

Thanks for the feedback at them Orcs :p​

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I understand hahas Windows XP, mate. You gotta love it. And the animation being run slowly is just nice for me ^^

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Simply amazing, as stated before I hope that your scripting match up to these awesome graphics. How much content will Alpha 1 contain?
Good luck, bro!
BTW: Supernatural creatures would be fine and ok for me, but not a major highlight as long as Pokémon are still in the spotlight(I´m not sentimental, don´t kill me).

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Simply amazing, as stated before I hope that your scripting match up to these awesome graphics. How much content will Alpha 1 contain?
Good luck, bro!
BTW: Supernatural creatures would be fine and ok for me, but not a major highlight as long as Pokémon are still in the spotlight(I´m not sentimental, don´t kill me).

Unfortunately you wont be able to get at least 1 badge in the alpha.
The alpha will include 8 maps that ends right in front of the 1st gym town.
But you will have alot todo in the time you reach the last route anyways and get alot more of an idea of what the real story is about.​

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
i love the screenshot
it's amazing
i won't play alpha
until it finish fully
i wanna be surprise ^_^

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Unfortunately you wont be able to get at least 1 badge in the alpha.
The alpha will include 8 maps that ends right in front of the 1st gym town.
But you will have alot todo in the time you reach the last route anyways and get alot more of an idea of what the real story is about.​

Well, I actually like it if you don´t get badges too fast so that would be no problem at all for me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
All the graphics in this game are impressive. Your artist is really skilled. Hopefully you'll finish this!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Meh, I thought I'll give a thought on the screenies.

★The TS looks pretty nice, although it's lineart connects to digital art rather than Pixel Art, so it kind of clashes with the background. Luckily, Arceus covers most of the screen, so this can be ignored.

★I thought that the indoor tiles can only be a bit good, you've proved me wrong with outsanding indoor tiles xd

★I love the placement of trees and rocks, also different sizes of trees and most important, the wind animation. They give everything a natural feel.

★The. Battle. BGs. Are. Ultimatum! Love em.

★I hope that you can give giovanni and his goons placeholder OWs in this screenshot a new look... or maybe I could do em for you :P.

★Ooo, the water seems nice! Or maybe that's just cause I'm a big water lover. Yeah, the important part is the floating tree, it gives the new feel of things in water.

Yep, all that said, you should NOT fail on this hack ever! No, we all are backing you xD.

Good luck ;)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
All the graphics in this game are impressive. Your artist is really skilled. Hopefully you'll finish this!

Thank you alot, its appreaticed.
Also yes I think he is kind of good *Looks at his username* :p
This time I'm determined to finish this, so I think I'll do this :>​

Well, I actually like it if you don´t get badges too fast so that would be no problem at all for me.
Mhm good to hear.
I think getting badges every city is really annoying, and I have a suprise for the gyms anyways :>​

i love the screenshot
it's amazing
i won't play alpha
until it finish fully
i wanna be surprise ^_^

Oh thank you man, I don't think that the full release will be anytime soon though :<​
Spoiler:

Comments in the quoted spoiler, and thanks alot bro the feedback is really appreaticed :>

Update:
Here have some screens:
44.png
45.png
46.png
41.png
43.png
42.png

Hope you enjoy, I will work on some scripting tonight probably :>
I had some trouble with some Ow's changing in game, but it seemed it had to do with the movement command I gave them, messing them all up(Jogging on spot dont like the to jog).

I really enjoyed mapping this :>

So guys until sunday or monday with some new updates hopefully :>
~Anbuja

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
OMG the new update is looking epic, and 1 more thing i would like to ask that have u addet 4th and 5th generation moves. . . If u already did than its owsome. Otherwise the game is looking absolutly engaging thanx keep up the hard work

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Will there be Dragon/Bug types. If so ask Obliveon if you can use his dragon/bug type in his pokedex. You should check it out here's a link

www . pokecommunity . com / showthread . php ? t = 298284

Remove the spaces I don't have enough posts to do links.

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
great and beautiful hack you are working on here love the fact that you are always trying to give us updates each week to keep us updated on your progress. Love the moving animation you have in the forest it makes it more realistic than for everything to be still and also love your Pokemon center probably one of the best ones I've seen in all the hacks I've played keep it up! :)

MiauHunter

KittenLover
Years
I'm so excited by it. I hope you soon bring out an alpha, that we can try out. Also I hope its ok when someone like me doing a Let's Play about ur Game, even its an Alpha. Of course with your permission. But judging by the pictures of it u let us expecting a hack, on which we can all be excited. ;)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
OMG the new update is looking epic, and 1 more thing i would like to ask that have u addet 4th and 5th generation moves. . . If u already did than its owsome. Otherwise the game is looking absolutly engaging thanx keep up the hard work
Thank you!
Unfortunately I didn't work on any Pokemon data whatsoever or attacks yet, since that isn't my priority right now.
I'm moreconcentrating to replace needed graphics and new scripts.
But if I wont add new moves etc in this alpha I'm sure I'll do it in beta 1.​

Will there be Dragon/Bug types. If so ask Obliveon if you can use his dragon/bug type in his pokedex. You should check it out here's a link

www . pokecommunity . com / showthread . php ? t = 298284

Remove the spaces I don't have enough posts to do links.

Sorry but I didn't really bother to remove the spaces to check the fakemons you've mentioned, as I wont add any fakemons.
You have to be happy with official ones, if I add 1 fakemon i'll make a whole fakedex to make sense, which would take maybe 3-4 years to make them fully implementable.​

great and beautiful hack you are working on here love the fact that you are always trying to give us updates each week to keep us updated on your progress. Love the moving animation you have in the forest it makes it more realistic than for everything to be still and also love your Pokemon center probably one of the best ones I've seen in all the hacks I've played keep it up! :)
I actually like keeping it updated :>
Also thanks alot, its nice you're liking what we guys did here since we are enjoying making it alot! :>
I hope you all will too.​

I'm so excited by it. I hope you soon bring out an alpha, that we can try out. Also I hope its ok when someone like me doing a Let's Play about ur Game, even its an Alpha. Of course with your permission. But judging by the pictures of it u let us expecting a hack, on which we can all be excited. ;)

Thank man!
Also I didn't know that you need the permission to make Let's Plays XD
Anyways go ahead sure!
And yeah the release of the alpha went kind off down alot because of the absense of the scripter, but I'll get to that sooner or later.
Too bad I don't like to say any date, otherwise it might make people spam this thread if I won't be able to get it done by then.

Update: Almost there!

47.png
483.png

Almost need just scripting for alpha 1! :>

Bye ~Anbuja​

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
yes finaly i find a game awesome i wait for that if u release please no more bugs

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
ur hack was good. one question in this game ?is this iin all pokemon like sinoh jotho kanto etc?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Update: Almost there!

47.png
483.png

Almost need just scripting for alpha 1! :>

Bye ~Anbuja[/center]

... whud?!! You are the tile master, I gotta hand it to you. Those webs look awesome! And so do the Woobats! (You could change the generic Pokéball we pick up as an item tho) And I hope you've got the scripts right xD.

Try making it more cool, and surprise me (of all the stuff we haven't discussed before) with the storyline, okay?

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Those cave tiles are simply stunning and I love the woobats. Can't wait for play it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back