• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Wow! You're back! I tried to look for you after my completion of my let's play on your game before this website went down, so I'm glad you're back.

Is the version of Pokemon Green Remix that I've played similar to the one you've posted here by any chance?

you played the v10 of the game which many people didnt like so i went back to v9 and now it's on v11 :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Download seems kinda slow 20-40kbps at all times,and its not my internets fault.

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm eager to give this a shot, however I have two little wishes to make it even better.

The Small Screen is super tiny on my computer, but when I change to Medium Screen, It's too long and gets cut off at the bottom. Is there a way to maybe allow the game to have a adjustable ratio?

Also, I want to use a controller to play, but I can't find a list of what buttons do what so I can map it to Xpadder. IS there one somewhere? Like Enter is the Action button, so I know I can map it to 'A' on my controller, but I'm not sure what other buttons do what.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I'm eager to give this a shot, however I have two little wishes to make it even better.

The Small Screen is super tiny on my computer, but when I change to Medium Screen, It's too long and gets cut off at the bottom. Is there a way to maybe allow the game to have a adjustable ratio?

Also, I want to use a controller to play, but I can't find a list of what buttons do what so I can map it to Xpadder. IS there one somewhere? Like Enter is the Action button, so I know I can map it to 'A' on my controller, but I'm not sure what other buttons do what.

http://prntscr.com/n2rx3t

try this patch
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Oh that is MUCH better, thank you so much!

I'm really enjoying the game so far, the randomizer is friggen AWESOME and much appreciated in regards to the starter Pokemon especially. Picked a Ducklett for this file, and just caught a lv 3 Sylveon!

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Oh dear, I've run into my first game breaker!

I did the randomizer and caught a lv 3 or so Vibrava, but whenever it tries to learn a move by level up, like just now it tried to learn bulldoze, I got this error:

---------------------------
Pokemon Green Remix
[Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `setBitmap' for #<PokemonIconSprite:0xb121848>

PScreen_Summary -G7:569:in `drawSelectedMove'

PScreen_Summary -G7:158:in `pbStartForgetScene'

PScreen_Summary -G7:1091:in `pbStartForgetScreen'

PokeBattle_Scene:2482:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbFadeOutIn'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_Scene:1764:in `pbForgetMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2113:in `pbLearnMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2108:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2133:in `pbLearnMove'

--

Is there a way to fix this? I really need a ground type move for my ground type pokemon lmao since my starter is Ducklett.
I assume it might be because of how it's a low level pokemon that isn't usually caught at a low level? Haven't experienced it with any other pokemon just yet though.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Oh dear, I've run into my first game breaker!

I did the randomizer and caught a lv 3 or so Vibrava, but whenever it tries to learn a move by level up, like just now it tried to learn bulldoze, I got this error:

Pokemon Green Remix
[Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `setBitmap' for #<PokemonIconSprite:0xb121848>

PScreen_Summary -G7:569:in `drawSelectedMove'

PScreen_Summary -G7:158:in `pbStartForgetScene'

PScreen_Summary -G7:1091:in `pbStartForgetScreen'

PokeBattle_Scene:2482:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbFadeOutIn'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_Scene:1764:in `pbForgetMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2113:in `pbLearnMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2108:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2133:in `pbLearnMove'

--

Is there a way to fix this? I really need a ground type move for my ground type pokemon lmao since my starter is Ducklett.
I assume it might be because of how it's a low level pokemon that isn't usually caught at a low level? Haven't experienced it with any other pokemon just yet though.

ALL FIXED !

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Are the links on the first page up to date? If not, do you have a file that has every patch and current release up to date?

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
I'm getting a metric ton of crashes. Was I supposed to overwrite the files in the data folder with the 11.1 patch even though the main file was 11.1?

Because using an escape rope causes a crash and just now I tried to deposit an Aloan Vulpix into my pc and the game crashed. I'd provide the error code for the latter but quite frankly my last save is deep in Mt moon with zero repels and I've lost my patience after being in there for hours catching Pokemon and struggling through trainers. If you need the error code for the escape rope on the other hand, I can snapshot that for you.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I'm getting a metric ton of crashes. Was I supposed to overwrite the files in the data folder with the 11.1 patch even though the main file was 11.1?

Because using an escape rope causes a crash and just now I tried to deposit an Aloan Vulpix into my pc and the game crashed. I'd provide the error code for the latter but quite frankly my last save is deep in Mt moon with zero repels and I've lost my patience after being in there for hours catching Pokemon and struggling through trainers. If you need the error code for the escape rope on the other hand, I can snapshot that for you.

i feel so guilty , im so sorry.... I did fix the issues

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
i feel so guilty , im so sorry.... I did fix the issues

Hey hey now... that's a bit much! It's cause the game is so feature rich and appealing that I'd like to see these issues fixed. Trust me, most fan games I'll just drop if I get an issue.

Here man, I'll get you the error codes in a sec. Maybe you can tell me if I need to fix something.

Last edited:

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
Okaaay so, the PC box issue didn't happen again even though I got it to happen twice. Guess I'll save before using the PC and snapshot it next time it happens.

As for escape rope, here's what happens when I use an escape rope, although I've only tested it in Mt.Moon so far.

qvlLVZp.jpg

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Okaaay so, the PC box issue didn't happen again even though I got it to happen twice. Guess I'll save before using the PC and snapshot it next time it happens.

As for escape rope, here's what happens when I use an escape rope, although I've only tested it in Mt.Moon so far.

qvlLVZp.jpg

This is the patch

make sure you go to the nearest Pokecenter and talk with the guy next to the PC he will ask you if you want debug mode on , just say YES. This will help if you get stuck some where.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
The Ability Capsules, I think they may be bugged, or are they not supposed to work?

When I try to use one, it offers to change the ability of a pokemon into an ability that it shouldn't have, like say Bulbasaur's Overgrowth into Galvanize. When I did say yes, it doesn't change the ability but uses up the capsule.

Back