• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RTM] Hoenn Random Battle Showdown (April)

Sirfetch’d

there are 24 hours left until the deadline. activity wins will be decided after that

Sirfetch’d

Round 1 is done! Gimmepie was given an activity win due to his opponent failing to communicate and Semi- was given the other based on a coin flip. I will post the next round when I get home!

Sirfetch’d

Round 2 has started! Best of luck everyone. Deadline is in a week :)

Pokemon Master JJDD vs Spirit Shackle
Petuuhhh vs gimmepie
Levea vs 5qwerty
Noa vs Semi-

Sirfetch’d

I am going to extend the deadline on this by 48 hours. I know there have been some scheduling conflicts and I haven't been around to give any reminders. I will be declaring activity wins on Monday so make sure to get the battles done by then!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Uh yeah I didn't make an effort to contact Noa and then left for a retreat, so I'll have to forfeit my battle.

Sirfetch’d

I'm going to close this tournament. I appreciate everyone who joined but unfortunately the majority of the battles were not done and I'd rather not have a finals based on activity wins. I'll try to make my next one a bit more timezone friendly when it comes to matchups.

Back