• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Shizzable
The only reason I changed so much was because it's previous designs were eh... at best the last truly good one was IceyPinkLemons that's when it went downhill.

Anyways...

Straight out of the Book of Kirby I take some hints from O2 and give our friend here a segmented Wing, also extending his orb thing making it like a Jester Hat, and finally to put the icing on the cake he has a large portion of his Right Torso severed

HWcwcVG.png

And it still fits in 96x96

Years
See, I stopped playing this game because everyone seems to erase everything instead of fixing it up and trying to make it look better. And the Pokemon tend to go this weird direction where they don't ever have legs or a definite form because everyone keeps adding random nonsensical parts or erase the parts that make it look like it does have a definite form. When I edited the sprite, I cleaned up the current work, added two additions, one if you don't count adding a second arm, and improved what was already there. You can't say 'you guys' to refer to just everyone who happened to have worked on the sprite recently and changed its overall direction waaay too fast, because I obviously had no part in the matter. I take offense sirs!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Morelike Zack

Yes, of course you can

Anyways since someone got a bit anti I gave this thing Legs also I fixed up the chest cavity because that thing will be annoying colouring otherwise

kMbihxQ.png

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Uhh... I don't even know what's going on anymore the One-Wing thing was based of O2 from Kirby but whatever let's just ditch along with the arm and bulbs then...

bhJbON5.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Well, now this is starting to look interesting. With the proper coloring it could be pretty cool.

4OHZ8.png

I think the next person should make something showing how that ball thingie is attached.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Going on from what Shizzable said here are the possible attachements, the one I think is most distinctive is the Head Attachment.

SWOhA1Q.png

Arm Attachments

BwCoVPT.png

Head Attachment

ZAvS5GK.png

Shoulder Attachments

zfYlTWQ.png

Tail Attachment

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
^ Cool ideas, but personally I was thinking of something attaching it around, sorta like this:

4OIZ4.png

I know it looks dumb but it's just an idea. I guess whoever posts next will decide what we use ^.^

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Normally an organic being is organically connected to it's body parts but whatevs also changed a bit around the arms and ball thing, It's now something else... It has a big face

xzrgpWI.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Yay this thing is getting better, thank you Scarf :) Thank you Shizzable :)

vt9Onrd.png

EDits here and there, removed lower arms cause of uneveness, added 5th Connector, imagine this thing's back sprite, changed up the legs and lower torso :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Changed the torso slightly as to me it seemed shrunken to the left, and fixed and changed a few lines.
But i could not see more to add maybe start adding colors?

vt9Onrd-1.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok I think 14 edits since my big do over for the sprite has definetly moved this thing in a new direction so now it may be ready for colour, so I've given it basic colours for you guys to nit pick at, I'm hoping we can keep the body and Head as two complimentary colours like they are now, but It's really up to you guys, begin final stage of editing.

OAYdxcI.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Waiiiiit you did this too fast
Can you please colour this one instead? The sprite should have a good outline, not just after 14 posts. Like I made some fixes and added a front head to make it look somewhat like Mawile (big large head at back, small head on front).

Anyway wager this formidable outline.

vt9Onrd-1_zps26fdbac5.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
y9VWaXN.png

I had an idea and came up with an entire info about this guy, so this is why it's now pulling a Girafarig.

Name: Dourunchie
Type: Psychic/Dark
Species: Carrier Pokemon
Info: This Pokemon's heads were originally the same species however groups of the species became lazy and forced others to carry them, over time the two merged into a single Pokemon, The back head is highly aggressive and has been known to attack its trainer whilst the carrying Pokemon is calm and peaceful, with some of the strongest mental abilities even outweighing that of Alakazam, this is necessary due to the Back head's immense weight.
Weight: 1945.6lbs
Height: 8"06
Special Abilities: Due to its Psychic history it is capable of lifting anything with its mind, the back head has a crush power enough to destroy solid blocks of diamond.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
IceyPinkLemons I think it's ready now so if anyone has any last edits make them quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back