• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter's Corner

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
This is awesome. Very well put together.

Weekly interviews sound good to me. A section about new hackers/teams might be interesting as well, when a really promising new hacker/team comes around.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind judging for your contest. (I hate making snow maps anyway, but I'd still like to participate. lol)

Ooh. Those're some good ideas. And thanks for the compliment!

You'll have to pick. Judge or participate? ;D

Also, for future reference, themes for any competitions aren't requirements. More or less, they are requests from me.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I'll judge. (DESPISE Making snow maps....) And there should be a prize...

Winter Wonderland

Years
Well, me, you and Deok are the judges. :3 Like I said, snow maps are request, not requirement. ... Now, for someone to actually post a map.. xD

Like what kind of prizes? Any ideas?

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
hey i find this a great idea to have news for you to read the map of the month is a good idea but you would need people to realise its here........ lol anyway uhm well enough said good luuck i will read weekly :)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Very nicely done. I can suggest no more than has previously been said, although I do especially anticipate your personal opinions of the hacks you're looking at in the next edition, as I usually find those interesting.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Ooh. Those're some good ideas. And thanks for the compliment!

You'll have to pick. Judge or participate? ;D

Also, for future reference, themes for any competitions aren't requirements. More or less, they are requests from me.
I'm fine with just judging this time around.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Ah, THAT's the thread, lol it's okay, in response to a VM you sent.
Also, it should be worth mentioning that colcolstyles has a working follow me hack.

Though if you all feel like trying to develop your own that'd be neat, I can help work out the logic parts of it, but the actual writing of the code I'm not to good at yet.

Winter Wonderland

Years
Ah, THAT's the thread, lol it's okay, in response to a VM you sent.
Also, it should be worth mentioning that colcolstyles has a working follow me hack.

Though if you all feel like trying to develop your own that'd be neat, I can help work out the logic parts of it, but the actual writing of the code I'm not to good at yet.

I think that's a good idea(everyone developing their own). It'd be great to see how many ideas people come up with. :)

I'll join the map contest, just that i haven't inserted any snow tiles yet :\ oh well, i might use a ROM base :D

As I said before, themes for any contests are requests by me. Not actual requirements.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I think that's a good idea(everyone developing their own). It'd be great to see how many ideas people come up with. :)

I disagree with that idea, with more and more differences there comes more incompatibilities.
Wouldn't want to make something that would end up being widely incompatible with other hacks and mods and whatnot.
I personally think it would be better to see a collaborative effort, THAT or see someone like JPAN come in and sweep the competition with a hands down best of the best hack.

Winter Wonderland

Years
I keep thinking the main people in hacking(HackMew, JPAN, etc.) have some sort of hack completely done just waiting for the perfect time to release it. -___-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I might try to make a map for the heck of it. Only after I'm done with my current though.

@ the main people in hacking comment: I've always thought that too. It would be interesting to see something from Hackmew

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Hackmew did have a hack, its was another remake of gold/silver called ..Darn. I kinda remember it.
And I might as well enter the comp, so it dosent go dead.
The rom bases is..made by fangking or someone. sorry xd

Frozen Pass (Boring but temp.)
Spoiler:

Back