• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I don't even add all of my family members on Facebook. X) My last name isn't on there, either. My middle name is listed as my last. I:

I have my aunt blocked solely because I was fed up with the stuff she posts haha.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I've pretty much had the same people since it was in beta, and I hardly, if ever, post to public. I'm not that much of a social butterfly outside of my circle there.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to have a family member as a friend but blocked from literally everything on my profile. Because I didn't want the drama of removing him but also didn't want him to see anything I posted.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Makes sense. :x
I just don't add people in the first place haha. I seriously have like 20something friends. X) Some of which never actually post. I only ever really talk to my best friend's brother, my cousin, and occasionally my aunt or sister.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I have like...250? Something like that. A modest amount imo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A lot of them I just go to school with, but with them on there I get a wide variety of events that I wouldn't see otherwise. Like free tickets to the Gay Marriage Debate because the leader of the LGBT club is on my facebook even though I've never met him, haha.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
So after reading back Facebook/online friends is the topic right now, right?
Anyways, I don't have a Facebook anymore, had one a few years back, got disabled for no reason, probably for the best all my friends posted walls of spam xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My best friend's brother had his account disabled a while ago. Probably for spamming haha :x

But I was spamming along with him and nothing happened to me.

pikakitten

Years
Ditched it, most of my friends were just saying random stuff, anyways I like to be unique so +1 IMO xD I like PC better, here we have discussions, there. Well my friends just spam xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha they seem...interesting. X)
People would probably assume we're spamming if my best friend was on Facebook again. But all of the stupid wall posts (pertaining to broken pencils, sock tape, etc.) seem nonsensical, but we would understand them. Actually, it's still spam, in my opinion. ;x

I send spam emails to people for fun. (:

pikakitten

Years
xD You're fun xD
Yeah some will say random stuff, like ate a sandwich today, 5 Likes, 6 of my friends are idiots xD

I just realized why you have the ⊗ in your name, Slenderman's symbol xD For some reason I thought it was decor xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, thanks?
Actually they sound pretty funny. o; Just the sheer stupidity of a status update like that (I don't mean that your friends are stupid) would make it funny.

Indeed. Having the operator symbol in there made is so difficult to log in before PC remembered it. @_@

pikakitten

Years
Haha, thanks?
Actually they sound pretty funny. o; Just the sheer stupidity of a status update like that (I don't mean that your friends are stupid) would make it funny.

Indeed. Having the operator symbol in there made is so difficult to log in before PC remembered it. @_@

No they kind of are stupid, and they realize xD

xD That's funny xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, okay X)
I act stupid with my friends, but we normally aren't like that. Sometime ago, I kept having to herd my best friend away from people because she kept freaking out strangers. On purpose haha.

Seriously I kept having to go to another forum (which wasn't very fun, considering I would see my friends posts and I've been banned from posting there) to copy and paste it out of my name there. :x

pikakitten

Years
xD You and your friends. I do the same thing though my friends are sort of smart xD
Strangers. Gives new meaning to Stranger Danger xD

xD So how do you write it now? Is it an Alt Code?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah X)
She did it to some little girl, whose reaction was similar to "o_o"

Nah, PC just remembered it. If I press the space bar, my username comes up as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back