• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years

I usually go with "consensus of cooler looking legendary". And while Xerneas seemed cooler at the start based on the provided screenshots, Yveltal has been beginning to look... actually pretty epic.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
The Pikachu Race! Between Pikachu lovers and haters, like the gender race

based on the look of the legendary it'd Prolly be X for me I think. ironically though anytime I get/start playing on one version its the opposite of what I wanted. I had gold when I wanted silver and Started pearl when I wanted diamond.. I'll see!

Years

okay gamefreak/nintendo/whatever, FAIRY type, seriously? Couldn't you at least have gone with something more of a "moon"-sounding name if you're gonna make the "fairy" type have a "moon" theme?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

They should have introduced a new type earlier. Last time was Dark and Steel in Gen 2, so it took them 4 Gens to do it again xD

Years

I don't reaaaaalllllly care whether or not they add a new type or whatever, all I ask is that if they do, they give it a cool name. There was a hundred routes they could have gone with it. And they picked "fairy".

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

I find it kinda funny. What's the best way to defeat a mythical creature (like dragons)? Well, you take another mythical creature, of course. And that's, what fairies are.

Even though, retyping Marill to the Fairy type doesn't seem to be the right idea xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

Who doesn't hate Clefairy? I mean: look at it, it's easily one of the ugliest Pokemon existing!

Years

Okay, fair point, but they'll hate ON it. And whine about it. Like I said. "whine whine ooh it's so unoriginal it's its type and 'cle' whine whine"

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

Hold on... are we talking about CLEFAIRY being ugly? Come on guys, there are uglier ones out there... Garbodor, anybody?

Back