• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Kittypie draws: Your Pokemon Trainer! (completely free)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm I got a challenge with a bit of a free expression twist. I want a picture of Serena(in Alola form seeing as she's likely not to return unless they have her packed away for the final season on purpose) with her complete team. Namely fill out her roster and include the three Pokémon she already has in Braixen(or Delphox if you think it's evolved while in Hoenn), Pancham and Sylveon. The remaining three slots are yours to experiment with so you get to pick whatever Pokémon you think she'd go catch.

If you want to limit it to one Pokémon, then have her with Sylveon(it's her Ace as I see it).

*Oh and I have another thing you can draw. I play FTE over in PokeTrivia and basically Lily the Petilil attacked a Wooper with Magical Leaf. Wooper has 64 Hitpoints so Lily decides to deal 164 points of damage. Can you draw the action sequence and the end result(perhaps with a grave stone lmao... your call on that). Complete freedom but I want to immortalize that Attack because I don't think anyone is going to match that anytime soon.

Last edited:
Years
Hmm I got a challenge with a bit of a free expression twist. I want a picture of Serena(in Alola form seeing as she's likely not to return unless they have her packed away for the final season on purpose) with her complete team. Namely fill out her roster and include the three Pokémon she already has in Braixen(or Delphox if you think it's evolved while in Hoenn), Pancham and Sylveon. The remaining three slots are yours to experiment with so you get to pick whatever Pokémon you think she'd go catch.

If you want to limit it to one Pokémon, then have her with Sylveon(it's her Ace as I see it).

*Oh and I have another thing you can draw. I play FTE over in PokeTrivia and basically Lily the Petilil attacked a Wooper with Magical Leaf. Wooper has 64 Hitpoints so Lily decides to deal 164 points of damage. Can you draw the action sequence and the end result(perhaps with a grave stone lmao... your call on that). Complete freedom but I want to immortalize that Attack because I don't think anyone is going to match that anytime soon.

I prefer only one request per person atm, and you can request again after its done. Please choose which one and only one pokemon like the form mentions as the rules say, the artist has full artistic liberty of the piece. You cannot request anything specific other than your trainer and their one pokemon.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I prefer only one request per person atm, and you can request again after its done. Please choose which one and only one pokemon like the form mentions as the rules say, the artist has full artistic liberty of the piece. You cannot request anything specific other than your trainer and their one pokemon.

Alrighty, give me Serena and Sylveon. Figure the FTE picture can be a special request sometime down the line.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
This sounds great!!!! Can I have my trainer with blonde hair and maybe sporting a red and black hoodie or something with a Litten. Thanks!!!!!

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
This is the best thread i have seen in awhile. Keep it up.
Also,
Trainer: A boy thats about 5? 6??, he wears a red t-shirt, with a fire and ice swirl on it (http://newwallpapers1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Fire-vs-Ice-Wallpaper-1.jpg) . Got on blue jeans and Red sneakers. His eyes are oddly colored, the right eye is a firey red and his left eye is a icy blue. He isnt a strong child, but isnt fat either. His hair is short, (https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.qk0uA3__pGw-s-WdjvcIjwHaHa&w=216&h=211&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7), the middle part is Icy blue and the other parts is a Deep red.
Pokemon: Just a regular ole sylveon, his best friend and partner in crime

Oh btw, im in it to see if it gets memed or not, if it does i wanna see how good it is :)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Are we allowed to choose the Pokemon's gender if there's a gender difference in looks and if we want it shiny or not?

Years
Also i finished Rika's and will start my next one soon... ngl I'm not too happy with this one.

Spoiler:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hmm, I can't decide if I want Pikachu or Eevee with my trainer. I guess I better take time to think.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Could you draw my avatar from Moon Version? I'd like to use it as a profile picture.

4qwipLa.png

Back