• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Hmm... well... I suppose it could be an April Fool's joke. Well, if it is, then I think it achieved the desired results. ^^ I haven't been here long enough to know about these things.

If it is... laugh at me mods/admins for I fell for it.

If it's not... I hope you choke on a gumball Todoroki.

So there, I agree, let's just leave it alone. *skips off to someplace else*

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Meh, I'm getting tired and this is getting boring..

Staff...this is complete bull crap, I know you guys all planned it.. I just want to see the end of it so I can laugh it off..

Years
*yawns* I'm bored now -_- I'll go play my Animal Crossing game and watch over some threads for entertainment =P

This is most likely to go away tomorrow or the next day...

Edit:] I don't see anything bad about taking out DCC? Buuuut that's just me =P I never found anything too amusing with it, since I usually talk like that on IM's instead.

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
god u peple are idiots

i purposly postd this on aprilfools day. duh.

peple who dosnt beliv it is the real 'gulible' one..retadrs becaus of u im gonna delte alotta stuff.u act just lik the staf-_-

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Fls4eva said:
And I've made up meh mind.. I'm gonna treat this as a dumb and stupid prank.

That makes two of us. And if it is a prank, I'd like to know who came up with the idea to do this.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
I have feeling that someone should try to cut this thread off completely. And BTW, there's also a chance that Sheepnut is Todoroki. But that's a dumb guess.

This Todoroki person is not getting away for screwing up PC, but why don't we just stop all this blabber and leave it to the wise staff members to fix up PC? This place is turning into a flamewar.

Edit: :p this is a dumb prank. Stop flaring up members, PUH-LEEZE.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
This should stop now.. You guys had enough fun.. Restore PC back to normal.

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
Todoroki said:
god u peple are idiots

peple who dosnt beliv it is the real 'gulible' one..retadrs becaus of u im gonna delte alotta stuff.u act just lik the staf-_-
Praise be the almight Todoroki!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
I'm not convinced this is actually a hostile takeover, but then again, I'm not going to say it's definatly just an april fool's joke. The forum I moderate at did something similar to this about two april fool's back (and may I say, that turned out to be an awesome prank :D), so I know it's not out the question.

I just wish I had all the neato vBulletin tools to at the very least check out some IP addresses to get a better idea of what's going on.
BTW: I do like the new layout ;) But then again, I'm probably weird in that respect :D

JigPu

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Repostage of Lightnings deleted thread.
------------
Todoroki hacked PC and as a result, all the staff have different levels of power. The Administrators cannot access the Admin CP so we can't set things right. We're still trying to figure out who has what powers as of yet. Basically what's been done other than that is alterations of the skins and he's banning people, especially staff.

Please refrain from swearing, flaming, or anything like it. You're only getting the reaction he wants.

If this is deleted, please pass on the information from this thread anyway.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Todoroki said:
god u peple are idiots

Strange. I see a good form of grammar behind the horribly typed sentences you're making... not too good at hiding it dude.

Now you try to turn on all of us..

None of us here are stupid...this isn't coincidence...

Its well played...

But please...I beg of you, ban me.

Prove to me this is no joke.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Lust said:
The DCC was being overrun by artards anyways so it doesn't matter.

Seriously, the DCC isn't the same anymore.. not after the noobs took over..

Years
*wakes up*
What did I miss?
Oh no! A hacker! I will save PC! *trips* Or not. XD

It looks like you made that banner in Paint. Just for that, you lose. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back