• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shattering Worlds (M) (OOC)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
And that is why my favourite episode of Season 2 is when Izzy tore a strip off Tai and Matt for taking him for granted and told them in plain and simple terms that it didn't matter if his digimon couldn't hit Mega level, because without him they'd be nothing.
You don't f*** with Mission Control.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Izzy was the bomb; he and Sora were probably the two I felt really bad for. Both of them, especially Izzy, did a lot for the group in their own way. I honestly didn't care for Joe that much, but I do wish they did a little more with his character (mostly because I don't remember much about his good moments).

Applying that to the RP, though, if Kaiba gets out of line (or a different character; I just mention Kaiba because he looks like the obvious target that it'll have to happen to... sorry if I offend :x) Dontae might just speak up and tribute to Izzy... assuming there's something for him to feel confident about. Right now the track record has to improve a little :b

Last edited:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Samantha can put the hammer down then! This hand of hers is burning red! Its valiant cry tells her to reach out and smack a b**** for great victory! Take this! Her love! Her rage! AND ALL OF HER SORROW! UNLIMITED PIMP SLAP WO-wait I think I jumped animes there...

To be honest I'd rather not wind up becoming the designated leader type anyways. That one RP I was in before, I wound up having to play the role of the Courage, Love AND Knowledge archetype characters...

...I was supposed to be freaking Kindness.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Lark is not the leader by default. She is way too easy to mess with. And a Stepford Smiler to boot. xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Finally managed to get my phone to get on this site!!! -small bit of confetti-

Probably won't be able to post until I get back to my place, though. So... at least I know I can see and chat here. :B

I'm not dealing with this touch-keyboard and autocorrect for a whole post. :x

Last edited:
Years
Expect my post to be up either sometime tommrow morning, or the next day.

Also just to confirm

1.With the exprience system, my Digimon at Rookie lvl is currently at 55%?

2.Is is at all possible to make any last minute changes on corruption settings on your Digimon.

Also, although I'm certain that this answer is obvious, but are Armor Eggs going to be involved at all?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
-I'm going to say no only because the RP just started. What the 55% means that yours can express a maximum of that amount since it has gained the capacity to digivolve to champion.

- changes are fine

- no digieggs. We've got enough concepts at play here to pick from and it raises the question of how exactly they would find such plot items in the human world.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer and Fuyu: I wasn't meaning that as a "the leader should do it" kinda thing, but I guess if we were to decide a leader we know which ones will be stepping down in the RP :b

@HTS: I never actually put a set amount of time before we had to gather, but the faster you can incorporate at least meeting up with someone else the faster it'll go. I'm working on a joined post with Fuyu, so our characters will at least meet up if not join forces.

I've also decided on a list of four Megas:

- Pharaohmon
- Plesiomon
- Boltmon
- HerculesKabuterimon

Anyone that has any desired changes should speak up before the day's over.

Last edited:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
The list sounds pretty good to me. I'm waiting until I get home to post again. A Vita is not all that great for big RP posts and all that jazz. Samantha is not yet at the front lines, so it may be difficult to hook her up with the others as she is right now. After I post that'll probably change.

Edit: It is generally a leader sorta thing to put the foot down on disruptive influences to the team. And I guess I could picture Samantha being a leader, but I'd rather not have to handhold people, not that I expect that'd be a problem with this group. That sort of position seems to naturally crop up in character instead of in the OOC. The characters pick their leader, not the players. And even then it's generally an unconscious and subtle decision.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: That was pretty much what I was saying but in a bit more detail :b

Last edited:
Years
@HTS, I'm not quite sure yet, I still about a post or two away from me taking my chosen *path* so to speak, and start heading further into the city again. I'm a pretty big stickler to somewhat reality, so I guess who I end up meeting first should be who I'm closest to. I've kinda figured I'm either the furthest away, or a close second (By the account of all the posts I've read, Samantha could very well be further away). I don't think I'm anywhere close to Dontae or Kit. That's not to say I don't want to or anything, in fact, it's quite the opposite, but if I think we are fairly far away from each other, then I realistically want to make it longer before the potential of us meeting...if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@HTS: I'm glad that our posts showed some unintended synchronicity in a way with the town hall. Great minds think alike, huh? ;b

EDIT: They can still degenerate (except for Puppeteer's digimon because I'm mean and won't let her do that right now >:3). "Insta-Champion" just means that your digimon had the capacity to digivolve to Champion right away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
So guys, any questions/concerns/comments? By the look of it there's going to be a group forming at the town hall, so that'll probably be the location where the Champion digimon appear. That or somewhere close by... and then confront the ones that are at the town hall.

It won't be necessary to get your character to the town hall before I decide to start that, but that will probably be where the action will be directed :b

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Kaiba and Draco shall make their way to the town hall then. We won't meet with anyone but we will see you all as we walk to it. Then from there I will just follow the flow of the post from there to make our move. I should have my post up later tonight after homework and reading is all done. That ok?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I was thinking of Lark making her apartment a makeshift safehouse. Would that be feasible?

Back