• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Oh, an idea for an extension? Aw...*Sits in a corner*

Dark: Quit being such a whiner. It's your own fault for submitting a horrible entry just so you could enter it early and get it out of the way.

Shut up. That doesn't help. >.>

Clover Cat

Years
Not much, I think...Gav's brought up a possible extension list, and that's it. I think we're the only ones on, tbh...

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Yeah, I'm not on, because I'm dead! ~

Umbri: Stop acting like your avatar. You barely know who she is, anyway. She might not be dead!

Well, maybe she is. It'd fit so perfectly! Anyway, I think my new theme is more darker, so it kinda fits this club. ^^

Clover Cat

Years
Ah, love your theme, Sadako. XD Jr~

Dark: You do realize that a majority of club members aren't going to know what you're talking about, right?

If they really want to know, they can always ask. *Cough* Anyway, is there anything interesting going on?

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Thats a lovely set. Nothing new is going on with me. I'm just searching for a pair lol. I'm such a loser

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
and then you're just sitting in the dark waiting *shivers*
Gem:You act like something is going to get you...*grins*
>_> whats that grin for?
Gem: oh, nothing...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yes I want to know who wants the art contest to go on longer.
Please let me know and most of all get working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back