• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Is that a chain mail story? There is no way the FBI would waste time on a kid downloading a 2mb game. millions of people download songs, movies, tv shows which are gigabytes upon gigabytes through torrents which is illegal and you are telling me he downloaded a game that i have downloaded 20 times over and everybody else on this thread who have followed the same process to perform the patch has done it. we aint behind bars. Its too hard to police that kind of stuff at this stage. c'mon man lol.

He downloaded the rom from a site that was monitored by F.B.I :(
Poor Ricardo

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
He downloaded the rom from a site that was monitored by F.B.I :(
Poor Ricardo

I'm pretty sure he said to download from coolrom.com, which is not monitored by the F.B.I., seeing how that's what I and millions of other people use to get roms.

Years
I'm pretty sure he said to download from coolrom.com, which is not monitored by the F.B.I., seeing how that's what I and millions of other people use to get roms.

NO!
Never download from this site!
IT IS MONITORED BY F.B.I and other internet anti theft organizations!!!
GO DUMP the games yourself dont download from sites!!!
Support devs noobs!

EDIT: OMG see i opened my mouth and now f.b.i disabled my cool signature omg they are coming for me next!!!

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
PS: The reason I said it worked was because the .sav worked with 4.2 which I downloaded from this site called 'pokemon gba' but it freezes the second I just get past the tree area blocking the path.
Try to use VBA-M and a different ROM because white screen signalizes wrong ROM.

Could you tell me all events with Squirtle and Bulbasaur, and what they give to me?
They give you... well scenes from anime and... they set flags for everything to go smoothly.

EDIT: OMG see i opened my mouth and now f.b.i disabled my cool signature omg they are coming for me next!!!
Hopefully soon.

Years
It still gives me a white screen and says it's not aligned even with a new ROM. I guess I have no choice but to wait for the final release so I don't have to start from the beginning every time.

I don't know why it works for other people but not me. I'm so disappointed.

Thanks for your help, though.

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Okay, this may have been asked already but I haven't seen it, but where do you get exp share?

Last I checked you get the Exp. Share from the Chairman at the Pokemon Fan Club in Viridian for showing the people a Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Hi, this is brilliant so really big thank you.

Sadly I have encountered a glitch. I am on the Orange Island just after getting the GS ball and crashing due to Jigglypuff. The two people come out and mention they hardly see Pokemon and all is fine. However when I go into the building I pick up a Master and Great ball and this happens:
gyazo.com/530f680e81507c31c331fe3dd6d93a1c.png

Any help on fixing it would be greatly appreciated as it means I cannot advance.

Many thanks,
Dec

Years
It still gives me a white screen and says it's not aligned even with a new ROM. I guess I have no choice but to wait for the final release so I don't have to start from the beginning every time.

I don't know why it works for other people but not me. I'm so disappointed.

Thanks for your help, though.

You need a clean Ruby 1.0 USA Rom
Hint: Go filecrop and search for a mediafire link

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
After the Mewtwo Strikes Back event, mom is supposed to talk to me as I enter downstairs of my house in Pallet, but she doesn't. I've searched for an answer and saw others have the same issue but no solutions have been posted. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
After the Mewtwo Strikes Back event, mom is supposed to talk to me as I enter downstairs of my house in Pallet, but she doesn't. I've searched for an answer and saw others have the same issue but no solutions have been posted. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Have you beaten team rockets gym? or misty the mermaid event? or the jigglypuff event?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Have you beaten team rockets gym? or misty the mermaid event? or the jigglypuff event?

Viridian Gym, check
Jigglypuff singing to the town of people fighting? If so yes
And if you mean the event in which Misty wins some beauty contest, also yes

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi, this is brilliant so really big thank you.

Sadly I have encountered a glitch. I am on the Orange Island just after getting the GS ball and crashing due to Jigglypuff. The two people come out and mention they hardly see Pokemon and all is fine. However when I go into the building I pick up a Master and Great ball and this happens:
gyazo.com/530f680e81507c31c331fe3dd6d93a1c.png

Any help on fixing it would be greatly appreciated as it means I cannot advance.

Many thanks,
Dec
Read the previous pages. There's a solution.

You need a clean Ruby 1.0 USA Rom
Hint: Go filecrop and search for a mediafire link
Fire Red.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Many thanks for your answer. If I overwrite my ROM that is patched with 4.2 to 4.0 will it mess up my save game?

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
ok, so I have stumbled across a couple of things, 1st I have figured out that Gengar, Alakaam, machamp, Golem can be obtained Via max happiness, I had stumbled across seadra to evolve via water stone, a slowking can be obtained when a shelder is absent from the party, how some of the other trade induce evolutions evolve I am trying to work on it

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Many thanks for your answer. If I overwrite my ROM that is patched with 4.2 to 4.0 will it mess up my save game?

Thank you.
Fortunately no :) That's why that solution works.

Thanks for helping me, it worked ^^
With... RUBY ROM?! o.O

ok, so I have stumbled across a couple of things, 1st I have figured out that Gengar, Alakaam, machamp, Golem can be obtained Via max happiness, I had stumbled across seadra to evolve via water stone, a slowking can be obtained when a shelder is absent from the party, how some of the other trade induce evolutions evolve I am trying to work on it
Use YAPE if you urgently need to know.

Back