• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Game Development Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
Years
Hey guys!~
So does anybody remember the 146 DP Character Sets that Rm2k3Kid ripped and converted to RMXP format? Well, those supposedly got lost forever when his server went down, right? Since then a lot of people have been looking for them.
I asked Rm2k3Kid whether he had them, but they were on his old computer which is fried lol. So I searched my old computer's download folder; and surprisingly enough; I found them! I've uploaded them to my own server now.
Download all 146 DP Characters.

Important:
I will quote what RM2k3Kid said regarding credits.
"If you use them, please credit Rm2k3Kid for ripping them and Nintendo for making them."

DO NOT give me credits, as all I've done is found them and uploaded them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
pokemon collesium sprite

I am editing sprites for my game, I will be editing thing I find from others mostly. soon I will be editing a bunch of Mystery Dungeon sprites for RMXP. Here is the character from pokemon collesium made by desgardes edited by me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
More pokemon Char Sets

I made these today, they were ripped by Avegaille Spellman and Abra Ace.

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
my resources

here is the shallow water autotile. I checked everywhere n couldnt find one so i recoulored the original water. btw its my first. Can someone plz rip the sides and rounded corners for the shallow water and for me n the community? that would be awesome. can someone make animations out of these? cuz i tried n it failed.

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
heres a fire animation that i made from a picture that was ripped.
Plz give credit to wormintheworks

Last edited:
Years
Stop posting in this thread if you don't have any resources to contribute.
If you have any problems with the people who've posted resources, you report the specific post.

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
alright, i uploaded these awhile back already, i just kept forgetting to post the links. lol. anyways, it's mp3s for RS. i might get around to doin other games. btw, it's in two different files due to my upload restriction.

Pkmn RS Music Part 1

Pkmn RS Music Part 2

enjoy! no need to credit me, just credit nintendo. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I completely forgot about this thread... Anyway, here's something useful.
Platinum sprites, resized for Essentials. Front, back, and female sprites are all included.
Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X, since they spent hours ripping them. I just renamed and resized them into Essentials format.
Frame 1 (128x128)
Frame 2 (128x128)
Frame 1 (160x160)
Frame 2 (160x160)
As a bonus, here's the different forms of Arceus.
Remember, you don't have to credit me (though it would be nice), but you must credit Aeonos and Mastermind_X, for both Platinum and Arceus sprites.

partyghoul2000

Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
just uploaded, mp3s for pokemon emerald! links below, and remember to credit nintendo. :D

Pkmn Emerald Music Part 1

Pkmn Emerald Music Part 2

*EDIT*
i also added an mp3 trimmer to the top folder, just in case anybody needs to do some trimming. no installtion needed. :D

*EDIT 2*
another edit, just because double posting is bad. :P anyways, i updated my 4shared music folder with four more game music downloads.
1)Pokemon Trozei!
2)Pokemon Dash
3)Pokemon Snap
4)Pokemon Trading Card Game

and as always, they can be found here. no credit needed, it's all nintendo/game freak's work...credit them. :P happy downloading! :D

Last edited:
Years
this is kyledove tiles. i've already converted it into rm2k/3 format.
give credits to kyledove and speed if used.

partyghoul2000

Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
alright, i ripped a ton of music and i finally have it all uploaded, so here's what's new on the list:

1)Pokemon Diamond & Pearl
2)Pokemon Battle Revolution
3)Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team
4)Pokemon Puzzle League
5)Pokemon Stadium

it took awhile, but it's all there and can always be found here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/9043313/ece4b8dc/Pkmn_Music.html

all credit goes to nintendo and gamefreak. also, if anybody wants/needs PMD - Red Rescue Team ripped for whatever reason, i could also throw that up for download too.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I made some borders if anyone wants to use them.
Just give me credit.
2yjrfo4.png

2nsymvc.png

345ht86.png

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
More of my resources! =D

DONT CREDIT ME.
CREDIT Marnic Slyker for making the sprites. I just resized and compiled them.

11m72g2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back