• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plot maybe? Too much..

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Well just avoid the thread name,

Okay, i come to discuss about the matter i got some idea about an fanfic. It's some slight cross-over of SAO x Accel World x Baka and Test. Well, it's not exactly a fanfiction, i just make an idea based on the them and then start to make a different plot and others.

Now, the fact that the rules is needing such a great grammar and tenses, it's make me wanna go die to the side of heaven. I'm wondering if someone could, umm.. help me with some thingy that i'm not really great at? Or.. I've been wondering if someone going to take over this plot?

Well, okay..
This is the plot,

Spoiler:

Any question? Maybe someone want to give an advice? G-mod-san? ^w^)/

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ichi!:
That doesn't exactly seem like a Fan Fiction, more of an Inspired-By/Loosely-Based-On type story.

Ni!:
If you're going to make an alternate schooling system, then you need to make sure that it'll work.
In the example of Baka to Test Shoukanjuu, the type of school featured would actually work. (Well, maybe not the avatars...) Each aspect of it, ranging from the S.T.Wars, to the classroom equipment is heavily reliant on actual study, and increasing your intellect. No school would allow for the students to simply kill monsters to buff their G.P.A.

San!:
I'm really sorry, but I'm not entirerly sure what you're asking here. Ahehheh. . .
Do you want a Betareader? Advice? Somebody to take over the plot?

Back