• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite location in Sinnoh?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
My favorite city would have to be Jubillife city for the simple reason that it showed me how Gen 4 was graphically a gigantic leap from the gameboy advance. What better way to show off than using a large city in the early parts of the game to awe the player.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I've always liked the snowy area of Mt Coronet that you go through when you're going to Spear Pillar. Great music, great background and wild Abomasnow!

Years
My favorite location in Sinnoh, without a doubt, is Sunyshore city. It just reminds me so much of home, and it gives me this really comfy feeling. The upbeat tones of it's theme always fill me with joy and excitement. I suppose I get similar feeling to the one I experienced when I first defeated Volkner, earning my eighth Sinnoh gym badge and getting that much closer to becoming the champion! ♥

Last edited:
Years
My favourite area is Floaroma town, I love the music and it's just such a cute little place.

I also love Snowpoint city, Sunnyshore city, Hearthome city, Valley Windworks, Lake verity, Twinleaf town, and Eterna forest. :) (Can you tell that Sinnoh is my favourite region?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I personally love Twinleaf Town, Eterna Forest, and Jubilife City (hearing its track after hearing Twinleaf already wowed me proved to me very early on in my first playthrough that gen IV does in fact have the best music, hahaha) but Canalave City has to be my favorite. The town's atmosphere, Byron, not to mention the theme is probably my favorite music in all of pokemon!

Localshiny

Localshiny
Years
For me it's Floaroma Town. It is a small town with many colorful flowers and it looks so cute and calm.
This is one of my favorite places in Sinnoh!

anastasija

Royalty
Years
Ooo, thats a tough one. Probably the snowy routes, they always seemed so peaceful yet upbeat and I absolutely love the music.
I also love Eterna Forest's music theme, along with the Old Chateau and Sendoff Spring.
I just love all the locations in Sinnoh. There was never a dull moment for me.

Years
I love most of the locations in Sinnoh, they're all so memorable: Route 216/217, Eterna Forest, Resort Area, to name a few. I think one of my favourite places though is the Valor Lakefront, the music there is so relaxing and I like visiting the hotel there too. It reminds me of when I lived abroad when it was really sunny and you could just sit by the pool all day at the weekend.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
My favourite spot is Newmoon Island. It'sa kinda creepy place with a very good song, and is home to Darkrai. The Member Card event sets the mood just right for the upcoming battle with Darkrai, too.

Back