• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AadmM's Vector Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
Welcome to my world of art and design! Here you'll find my featured work, including illustrations, type designs, application resources...or whatever else I feel is worth posting :P

While I have more experience with Photoshop than anything, I prefer to work mainly in Illustrator nowadays. As such, most of my work is completely vector based, although I do try to incorporate some Photoshop into my work from time to time to keep my skills sharp.

I'd like for everyone to give me some honest feedback on these pieces. If they suck, let me know. I really wanna improve.

••application.resources••​

Super Smash Bros. Icon Pack (Gimp users, let me know if the .abr file works for you!)

Pokémon TCG Energy Symbol Pack (Raw Images Included)

••••​

Last edited:

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
Thanks a bunch for the compliment! I used to do all my art in Photoshop, actually. Then I started my graphic design classes, got in some really good practice with Illustrator, and now I'm a vector person all the way.

Also, added some new stuff :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
These are reaaally great! You are extremely good at vector art! @_@ I personally find vector stuff very difficult to do, so I applaud you in having such great designs, illustrations, and stylizations! Wicked stuff, man!

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
Years
Dope as heck. I am a HUGE fan of vectors, and these are golden. Stars And Stripes, Welcome To Lavender, and Cubone are your best IMO, but they're all great. I want to see more :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
ooooh i LOVE them!!! I'm hoping to get into some graphic design ASAP, my dad does alot of vector so i have a huge soft spot for it lol

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I'd have responded sooner, but our internet has been on the fritz all month long. We only just got things sorted out this week.

But anyway, I've been working on a lot of new art in the meantime. Mostly requests I've taken for new type designs, which I'll post below. But I do have some more art that I hope to have ready to show within the next couple of days.

As for the type designs...

Scizor
Spoiler:

Swablu
Spoiler:

Altaria
Spoiler:

Like I said, I do take requests for these if anyone wants a Pokemon in particular they'd like to see. All of these were requested by people over at Pokebeach :D

Blue Beedrill

Im Beeeeding you.....
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
Oh man... These are amazing, awesome, articular another a word i cant thing of that means the same as awesome... But Scizor is my favorite =D

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
New art!

Audiophile
Spoiler:

Been wanting to draw Kamitsure for a while...though I don't know if this quite cuts it. I'll probably be doing some more art for her down the line.

Oh, and I'm currently working on a Typhlosion design, too! Should have him finished pretty soon. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
that high voltage picture looks AMAZING!!!! you are so talented.

question, could you do a wallpaper?
metagros, metang and beldum on one wallpaper, (my fav pokemons) i think it would look amazing

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2010
they are really great. i'd like to printscreen the third image for my wall paper. you're great!

Dystopia

What goes here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2010
These really are quality vector art you're producing, AadaM. The soft gradient from blue to white on the Wargle image is flawless and very eye pleasing. I could actually picture seeing the Gengar poster on a street corner - you've made it look like a realistic poster and it is rather frightening!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
fuchsia_city_scizor_by_aadmm-d32r3mp.png

I love your stuff! I just had a really minor critique for that one. Do you see how on the head you made the curve of the darker tone inversed? Just pop the tone the other way so that you're defining the form of his head more accurately and it'd read much better.

@__@ I'm sorry if I can't communicate well. I can show you what I mean if you need clarification.

Otherwise.. everything else just looks SPOT ON! I'm loving it! You're super talented!

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Holy shizzles those are amazing! @_@
They look like official art, and I especially love those stylized names!

Good job, can't really crit on them. All I can say is you're one helluv an artist!
Dayum, keep em coming! xD
Just watching those pics makes my eyes orgasmic!

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
These are really amazing! I love vectors. I've tried my hand on a few of them end ended up with deep frustration, lol/

The thing I like most about them is that they look really professional, especially the stylized type designs. They really look like something that can be branded and sold to a company as a logo or something...Do you take classes?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Holy... This is just... Masterpiece... Man you sir, are really creative!
I just can't get my eyes off mostly the Milotic, Mismagius, and Scizor one. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back