• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah, it's all good. I can barely recall events from yesterday correctly, nevermind a year. Anyway, congratulations to the two of you for one whole year! Hope you enjoy your emblems. =D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey um I don't know if anyone noticed yesterday(May 14th), but it was my 21st birthday.

I had a birthday thread made by [supporter]Hikari[/supporter].
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=301562
And like 2 pages of wishes in VMs.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=305198#visitor_messaging

And even made a blog on it:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=15770

So I'd like to receive the birthday emblem , if that hasn't been arranged already. :) Thank you so much. (Since I didn't receive it last year.)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
You can bring it to staff's attention, especially since there are so many members and sometimes staff just can't see everyone. Once you do bring it to staff's attention, they'll look at the member in question and see if they actually fit the specifications for the emblem.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You can bring it to staff's attention, especially since there are so many members and sometimes staff just can't see everyone. Once you do bring it to staff's attention, they'll look at the member in question and see if they actually fit the specifications for the emblem.

Any staff is alright for to do the request?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, if you can get specific, that's probably be a lot better. I.e. someone who absolutely adores Xbox, go to the Antemortem, or if they're obsessed with Platinum, ask... Syd, I think.

But yeah, otherwise any mod should be good.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Any staff is alright for to do the request?
That should be fine. You can make the request to anyone of us. Just as Bloodex said (
emot-ninja.gif
), some mods might be better for certain "#1 Fans of..." as they would probably know the member in question better.

Committed, please. I've been paired with Droomph since April 28, 2012~!
You have your emblem, and droomph's in on the way! Congratulations on a year.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Given your circumstances and Audy's OK, I went through and gave you all those emblems again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello, I would like to request the veteran emblem seeing that today I am three years old on PC. PLEASE AND THANK YOU KIND STAFF <3

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Would you mind if I got the Super Nubcake Emblem? I know, this account was created in 2011... But I went two years between my first post and all the others after that. >_>

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Not all emblems are requestable, the only requestable ones are "PC Veteran", "Community Supporter", and "Committed". Though "It's Your Birthday!" is also technically requestable. To get Super Nubcake, well, you'll have to see if you fit a moderator's criteria for that and hope they see you as well as remember it exists. Stick around for another year and you'll soon be able to request "PC Veteran" ;o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back