• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade And Breeding Centre :)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
Um could i get the cyndiquil with the egg move flamethrower or the totitidle (maybe both) if u still have them, ill be willing to trade you any of the starters you don't have or a mild nature latias or my lvl 100 milotic, a raikou, or actually a lot actually lol if you don't like what i had to offer pm me with sumthing you do want and ill check to see if i have one (if u gave them pokerus i wud be willing to offer more)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
I would like that pichachu colored pichu please. What would you like for it?

urm its hard to ask for something when i dont know what you have.
do you have a trade thread? or a list of things that you do have?

im after Shiny, Legends, Events - the usual

JukainPwns

Bored
Years
Rayquaza-lv 100
Jolly
HP:354
ATK:399
DEF:204
SP.ATK:288
SP.DEF:212
SPD:308

Moves: Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Overheat

Migrated from my Emerald Pak trust me its legit i had to do alot of soft=resets to get it

NotoriouzElmo

Years
interested in ur shiny feraligatr nd ur shiny scyther, could offer groudon, kyogre, a lvl 90 sumthing blaziken or a lvl 100 swapert (so u can get the torchic nd mudkip)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Scyther Not for trade :) - if it was would require something REALLY good - Scyther my favorite Poke :)
Do you have Events or Shiny?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
lol understandble i love scyther aswell, and no i dnt have any shinies at the moment but ill be working on getting sum with the pokeradar soon , what about the feraligahtr

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2010
Hi Ash

My Trade Center is open

and I'm interested in: (but only if they untouched)

Gamestop Pikachu Coloured Pichu Jolly Nature : Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeaver, Endure
TRU Arceus lvl100 Adamant Nature :Judgement, Roar Of Time, Special Rend, Shadow Force

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Yes both are untouched - keep forgetting to add that to the post! the Arceus has the berry and Pichu has the Everstone

Years
I'd like a Growlithe if you have one. I don't have much to trade but then Growlithe isn't exactly legendary or anything.

Back