• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wait was that Gif not from that Princess Jellyfish that was talked about on the previous page? XD;

I prolly asked this before but what does NHK stand for?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You don't need to talk about something related to the number! I mean, you can, but you don't have to :B

Hmm, that novel looks interesting. Is there anyplace I can read it online~? Assuming it isn't a manga 'cause it says "novel" and all.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

There is a novel, an anime and a manga. Dunno if the novel is available to read online but there is a PDF file available to download in various places. I would link you but I expect it's against the rules so I'll leave the googling of [Light Novel] Welcome to the NHK! [English] to you.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But that's what PMs are for o3o

I'll look it up later~ Most likely when I'm not in school or when I don't have to pay attention to much.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

I have no idea what you people are talking about as always so I will sing

~la la la~

EDIT: Wow, there were a lot of zeros on the last page

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We're talking about the same things we're always talking about! Feel free to change the topic, too, since it's a free country forum~

Also I have discovered Microsoft Expressions is annoying. I think I'll stick to PS (which, by the way, said my trial had ended (I think...it's in German OK) but it's still letting me use it for stuff o3o). And that light novel Lapras indirectly linked me to is really interesting. I'm already on chapter six!

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

I was stalking the Challenge forum...nothing interesting is happening...ever since the Trainer Personality Challenge thread got locked I've been limited to the Other Trivia...at least this place is very active

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Good job, Netto XD;

Every section has its days where it isn't very active. You'd be surprised at how inactive OT sometimes is XD; Though then there are a few sections that are inactive pretty much 24/7.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

I think the only time the Poems section has ever been active was when there was the 12 Days of Poetry thing. That was fun. I wish they hosted events like those all the time.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff someone stop me from continuously refreshing so my icons can rotate.

Ooh, a personality disorder test. Must take~!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It was either there or next to my text, but due to Safari being different if I placed it just right here it would overlap the text on Chrome or Firefox~ Though, maybe it'd look better on the right icons? Hmm...

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

Sorry, total noob with this, but maybe after "the pen is mightier than the sword"?

Also, BinaryPeaches is your pair?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Even then on Chrome and Firefox it'll still overlap ;; And if I alter it so it looks fine on those browsers it'll look too far away.

And yes, she is! We've been paired for over two years now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back