• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Alrighty! I'll look forward to it!

Hello Road! Here are the additional mons I?m offering:

Lugia JPN (Touched)
Level: 51
OT: In hiragana
ID: 36896
Nature: Jolly
Origin: Hoenn

Solgaleo JPN (Touched)
Level: 97
OT: in hiragana
ID: 077438
Nature: Naughty
Origin: Alola

Solgaleo SPA (Touched)
Level: 73
OT: MOIS?S
ID: 883772
Nature: Adamant

Hope this will be enough. Thank you!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello Road! Here are the additional mons I?m offering:

Lugia JPN (Touched)
Level: 51
OT: In hiragana
ID: 36896
Nature: Jolly
Origin: Hoenn

Solgaleo JPN (Touched)
Level: 97
OT: in hiragana
ID: 077438
Nature: Naughty

Solgaleo SPA (Touched)
Level: 73
OT: MOIS?S
ID: 883772
Nature: Adamant

Hope this will be enough. Thank you!
Should be good! I'll be around tomorrow morning during my trade times, I'll drop you a message then~

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
I?m back with a truckload of solgaleos :p

I have:
7 solgaleo
1 lugia
For a total of 8 credits.

I?d like to trade for the following pokemon:
Pokemon center touhoku shiny jirachi
Pokemon center tohoku victini
Kyushu trains timid shiny gardevoir
Pokemon searcher BW shiny piplup
Pokemon game show blue?s pidgeot

If you?re interested I should be available at the start of your trade schedule (10am your time)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I?m back with a truckload of solgaleos :p

I have:
7 solgaleo
1 lugia
For a total of 8 credits.

I?d like to trade for the following pokemon:
Pokemon center touhoku shiny jirachi
Pokemon center tohoku victini
Kyushu trains timid shiny gardevoir
Pokemon searcher BW shiny piplup
Pokemon game show blue?s pidgeot

If you?re interested I should be available at the start of your trade schedule (10am your time)
Well, the are the easiest to get off the GTS, so I shouldn't be surprised. You're going to have to tell me which Tohoku Victini you mean, as there's several events that mean that (please C/P the info). Also note that Piplup is non-redis, so once you get him you are not allowed to trade it around.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Well, the are the easiest to get off the GTS, so I shouldn't be surprised. You're going to have to tell me which Tohoku Victini you mean, as there's several events that mean that (please C/P the info). Also note that Piplup is non-redis, so once you get him you are not allowed to trade it around.

Its this victini:
Pokemon Center Tohoku Victini
Lv. 100, Modest, UT (2012)

Also I?m aware the piplup is non redis, that completely fine :) (I learned to read after our first trade xD)

And yeah solgaleo was the only one I was able to get since im pretty much out of legendaries xD

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Its this victini:
Pokemon Center Tohoku Victini
Lv. 100, Modest, UT (2012)

Also I?m aware the piplup is non redis, that completely fine :) (I learned to read after our first trade xD)

And yeah solgaleo was the only one I was able to get since im pretty much out of legendaries xD
Cool and cool. I'll clone it all and let you know when I'm good to go.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hi I would like to request your ball service for the following pokemon
Lureball Gligar
Lureball Stantler
Loveball Larvitar.
Trade time we can do it around 10 am your trade time. No rush.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi I would like to request your ball service for the following pokemon
Lureball Gligar
Lureball Stantler
Loveball Larvitar.
Trade time we can do it around 10 am your trade time. No rush.
Hiya! Sounds good! I'll take off the one like we said on Discord. The other two I'll work on this weekend when I'm home again!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello Road!

If you happen to have a Hat Pikachu from USUM, I'm offering 2 Lugia for it
and/or my eng redeemed hat pikachu from USUM. Let me know if this is
okay with you. Thank you!

Edit:

I'm also adding Rockruff. Will add addtional necessary offer for this one. :))

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello Road!

If you happen to have a Hat Pikachu from USUM, I'm offering 2 Lugia for it
and/or my eng redeemed hat pikachu from USUM. Let me know if this is
okay with you. Thank you!

Edit:

I'm also adding Rockruff. Will add addtional necessary offer for this one. :))
Hiya! I'll be able to get my own US ones when I get my US game in December, so I wouldn't be interested in those, but the Lugia are fine. I'll let you know when I SR it.

Years
Hey there!
I'm looking to collect shiny pokemon from Alola and noticed you had quite the collection!
I noticed you collect Lugia, yveltal and solgaleo, so I have these:
- Lugia Bold Shiny
- Lugia Naughty
- Lugia Bold
- Lugia Hardy HA Dreamball
- Lugia Hasty Pokerus
- Lugia Hasty Shiny
- Lugia Timid 7spot JPN
- Lugia Timid Pokerus
- Yveltal Lax Shiny
- Yveltal Brave Shiny
- Yveltal Docile Shiny
- Yveltal Hasty Shiny
- Yveltal Timid
- Solgaleo Rash

Let me know if any of these interest you. I also have a collection of all shinies from 1 - 6 gen (bar some event mons and alternate forms). Some are competitive some aren't, I was going to try to list some of them but as I was I realized I had way to many to list, my old shop has some of them displayed in it but it's less than half at this point.
I also noticed you were interested in alternate shiny forms, I have a shiny of each unown letter plus the two punctuation marks.

Let me know if any of this interests you! And if there's any specific shiny competitive mon you're looking for I'll check and see if I have one and what it's nature and iv spread is!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Hello Road,

Just making the trade formal, let me know if it all checks in:

My shiny cyndiquil and houndour for your competitive shiny mantyke?

-Details

Cyndiquil: UT, Male, Timid, Lv 5, HA - shiny
Houndour: UT, Female, Docile Lv 5, HA - shiny

I was also interested in your shiny competitive ponyta but i dont believe there is enough value to trade. Will be looking for a saturday time tho.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey there!
I'm looking to collect shiny pokemon from Alola and noticed you had quite the collection!
I noticed you collect Lugia, yveltal and solgaleo, so I have these:
- Lugia Bold Shiny
- Lugia Naughty
- Lugia Bold
- Lugia Hardy HA Dreamball
- Lugia Hasty Pokerus
- Lugia Hasty Shiny
- Lugia Timid 7spot JPN
- Lugia Timid Pokerus
- Yveltal Lax Shiny
- Yveltal Brave Shiny
- Yveltal Docile Shiny
- Yveltal Hasty Shiny
- Yveltal Timid
- Solgaleo Rash

Let me know if any of these interest you. I also have a collection of all shinies from 1 - 6 gen (bar some event mons and alternate forms). Some are competitive some aren't, I was going to try to list some of them but as I was I realized I had way to many to list, my old shop has some of them displayed in it but it's less than half at this point.
I also noticed you were interested in alternate shiny forms, I have a shiny of each unown letter plus the two punctuation marks.

Let me know if any of this interests you! And if there's any specific shiny competitive mon you're looking for I'll check and see if I have one and what it's nature and iv spread is!
Hiya! Everything on that list would interest me! But I'll need the OT and ID of them all in order to cross-reference them with my collection. @w@

Other than that, the only thing I'm really looking for is self-obtained Shinies. I already have SHiny LivingDex, so just any old Shinies aren't that interesting anymore. I'm only looking for the alternate forms listed in my Wants post, though I recently learned some of my Unown letters aren't considered legit. Can you let me know the OT/ID of your collection?

Hello Road,

Just making the trade formal, let me know if it all checks in:

My shiny cyndiquil and houndour for your competitive shiny mantyke?

-Details

Cyndiquil: UT, Male, Timid, Lv 5, HA - shiny
Houndour: UT, Female, Docile Lv 5, HA - shiny

I was also interested in your shiny competitive ponyta but i dont believe there is enough value to trade. Will be looking for a saturday time tho.
Hey! Actually if you want Ponyta as well that's fine by me! Mantyke/Ponyta are 2 credits each, and I value you Shinies at 2 each as well. I'll have them cloned and ready for Saturday! c:

Years
Hiya! Everything on that list would interest me! But I'll need the OT and ID of them all in order to cross-reference them with my collection. @w@

Other than that, the only thing I'm really looking for is self-obtained Shinies. I already have SHiny LivingDex, so just any old Shinies aren't that interesting anymore. I'm only looking for the alternate forms listed in my Wants post, though I recently learned some of my Unown letters aren't considered legit. Can you let me know the OT/ID of your collection?

Sure, I'll send you all that info in a PM!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Sure, I'll send you all that info in a PM!
Sorry for the late reply, had to look over my collection and cross-reference everything. @w@ Thanks for the PM tho!

I'll take all of the legends you offered, except for the 7-11 Lugia as I already have a Timid one and I'm fairly certain it's the same one (though if you want me to check, please let me know it's characteristic and I'll check it against the one I have!). Those alone will total about 20 credits!

As for the Unown, nah, having the same OT isn't that suspicious; the person probably Shiny hunted them all, as many people do. I would need the following forms:
Spoiler:

If you wanna trade those, they would add another 13 credits.

I might be interested in your Pupitar and Dugtrio as well! Can I get the natures on them?

Also let me know what you'd like in return! This'll probably be a big trade, but that's alright with me!

Years
Sorry for the late reply, had to look over my collection and cross-reference everything. @w@ Thanks for the PM tho!

I'll take all of the legends you offered, except for the 7-11 Lugia as I already have a Timid one and I'm fairly certain it's the same one (though if you want me to check, please let me know it's characteristic and I'll check it against the one I have!). Those alone will total about 20 credits!

As for the Unown, nah, having the same OT isn't that suspicious; the person probably Shiny hunted them all, as many people do. I would need the following forms:
Spoiler:

If you wanna trade those, they would add another 13 credits.

I might be interested in your Pupitar and Dugtrio as well! Can I get the natures on them?

Also let me know what you'd like in return! This'll probably be a big trade, but that's alright with me!
No worries, I'm in no rush, I figured it's better to send a PM then clutter your shop with a massive post xD sounds fair to me, and I would be perfectly fine with trading those unowns so currently 33 credits.
Dugtrio : quiet arena trap UT from kalos
Pupitar: relaxed shed skin UT from kalos
Both were accidental run ins when searching for hidden abilities so they're not ideal, however, I believe I still have them on the file I originally caught then so I think I can give them a nickname if that'd appeal to you?
I'll send you a pm with what I'm looking for again, just so this message doesn't run on too long :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
No worries, I'm in no rush, I figured it's better to send a PM then clutter your shop with a massive post xD sounds fair to me, and I would be perfectly fine with trading those unowns so currently 33 credits.
Dugtrio : quiet arena trap UT from kalos
Pupitar: relaxed shed skin UT from kalos
Both were accidental run ins when searching for hidden abilities so they're not ideal, however, I believe I still have them on the file I originally caught then so I think I can give them a nickname if that'd appeal to you?
I'll send you a pm with what I'm looking for again, just so this message doesn't run on too long :)
Unfortunately I would prefer posts here to PMs, so please post here, thanks. ^^;

Hmm, not particularly good natures, so I'll pass on those, sorry. @@

Yes I have everything you are looking for except for the USUM stuff (don't have the ability to RNG that), it's all in my lists so if you look in the appropriate sections you can find everything. I have multiples of most things so take a look and tell me which you prefer (I can then tell you how many credits it would be).

Years
My apologies, I'll make sure I post here from now on :)
These are the 'mons I'm interested in:
General shinies gen 7:
Crawbrawler M lv. 14 Impish
Bruxish F lv. 1 Serious
Alolan Sandshrew F lv. 45 Naive
Alolan Diglett M lv. 8 Quiet
Alolan Meowth F lv. 28 Jolly
Alolan Geodude M lv. 27 Docile

Competitve Shinies UT:
Grubbin M lv. 1 Modest
Orocorio M lv. 1 Timid (sensu)
Komala M lv. 1 Lax
Jangmo-O M lv.1 Adamant

EV Trained Competitve Shinies:
Orocorio F lv. 1 Timid (Baille)
Alolan Sandslash F lv 53 Adamant

2016 Events
Pokemon All-Stars Battle Diancie lv.50 Naive UT

I was also looking for a shiny P'au Orocorio but couldn't seem to find one, you had an orocorio listed under Gen 7 general shinies Orocorio M lv. 1 timid 4iv in red text, would this one happen to be P'au form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back