• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey everyone no new shinies yet i have decided to go for shiny cranidos so far no luck! and gibbo i was the one who caught the shiny drifloon!=) and gibbo it wount come easy! it took me a while it showed up right as i was about to fall asleep and then i jumped out of bed and grabbed the charger! so good luck Gibbo and everyone on there hunt for shinies!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
hey everyone no new shinies yet i have decided to go for shiny cranidos so far no luck! and gibbo i was the one who caught the shiny drifloon!=) and gibbo it wount come easy! it took me a while it showed up right as i was about to fall asleep and then i jumped out of bed and grabbed the charger! so good luck Gibbo and everyone on there hunt for shinies!
Haha thanks for that.

Yeah I've been doing a lot of SRing today and yesterday, nothing yet.
I was literally in bed falling asleep Sring yesterday, when I finally stopped to sleep I had dreams all night of shiny Drifloom, was kinda annoying when I woke up.
Anywho good luck everyone on their hunts!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
yeah gibbo no prob! just make sure when u find shiny drifloon u dont exidently press the run button i did that but luckly it said cant escape! i was like wow!

anyhow im sring like crazy 4 cranidos! i hope i find it soon because then im gonna sring 4 kabuto! i love how kabutops looks green!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Magneton training is taking forever...I just finished EVing it, I believe. Now I just got to level it up so it can learn a certain move.*Tries to keep moveset on the DL*

I'm rethinking my decision to chain for Lotad, I may chain for something more physically based, like Gligar. Or I may chain Vulpix because I would like a shiny Ninetales quite a bit. enough in fact, to chain for one and breed for another shiny Vulpix later on. :D

Meh, I dunno. I might just stick to soft resetting. But that shiny patch is so pwettee...

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey brwl ur right shi ny vulpix does look sweet! and shiny ninetales its awsome! well no shiny today=( but im off to bed so i will post again tom after school! and good luck to everyone on there hunts!

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
About the Jirachi, I was just lucky for my WISHMKR Jirachi to come out red. Nobody believes me these days.... I should take pictures once my cellphone is charged...

Impressive luck, I'd say.
It'll be interesting if you would hunt for more shinies, so good luck.

Just went for a camp few days ago, so no chaining took place.
I'm going to continue chaining for the ?? shiny now so wish me good luck too! XD

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
i think ive got a bout 30 post so can i officially join.ihavent been posting for a while because i got my fingers slammed in a car door.thats why i couldnt play my game and aint been S.hunting, but i have EVed my agradonas AT LVL 99 ON MY PEARL so thats kool.if it works ill post some pics.yay go agradonas go YAY.could someone help me post p my long overdue pics
plz

P.S. MY FRIEND STILL THINKS THAT THE AGRADONAS IS A GLITCH THAT WILL MESS UP UR GAME EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ON MY EMERALD I GAVE HIM. and he's angry for catch it with a master ball because now he cant catch raquaza LOL
hy guys long time no see i had a little problem with my computer but now everything is fixed again and everyone who gots a new shiny CONGRATUALATIONS!!!:) but what is agradonas? can you plz answer

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, everyone, I forgot to mention this, but my brother got a shiny Miltank yesterday...he chained up to twenty, and from there, I chained up to 40. I reset fothe readar for close to two hours, until I got bored and gave it to him. 5 minutes later, the shiny patch appeared for him. This is the first time he's EVER seen a shiny patch all the other times I got shiny from the PokeRadar, he simply wasn't there.

I will begin chaining Gligar soon. I just need to set some preparations before I can start. And no, I haven't completely lost my roots; I'm still soft resetting for Bulbasaur as much as ever.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
You, RJx2541, are brave. I don't think I'd be up to chaining in a sandstorm, especially with the luck I've been having in the Trophy Garden, which is a perfect place to chain in. I've decided to give Porygon yet another shot however... I'm feeling more calm about chaining it than usual. Maybe it could be a sign? ;) well, wish me luck, I'm wearing my lucky shirt, I've got my lucky penny, and I'm ready to go!
EDIT: Oh, and good luck soon with Gligar and as much good luck as ever with Bulbasaur, Brawl! X)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I dunno if the Trophy Garden is the best place to chain because of the low encounter rates...
Anyways, no luck with Drifloon as of yet, I guess I may have underestimated how long this process can actually take.
Good luck to everyone on their conquests.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys no luck with cranidos it should show up soon! and gibbo it is a long process sring takes time! lol! well ill keep u guys posted!

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
so i am finally out of the C+ raing and can now do anything i want and get my xbox 360 with halo 3
Sorry i have been gone for so long, i have been getting 3 "C"s and my parents don't like that(neither do i because those grades are not collage aplication material). As you can see in my signature that i have removed 3 of the shinies because i was at my couzins house(a while ago i let him barrow my ds, gbs, and pokemon games, to find out that he use his action replay on my system and games and the infernape, metagross, and weavile are hacked. So the only shinies i have are beedrill, umbreon, and magmar. So later this week i will get pics of my pokemon. Also, i am on try 2,590 on shiny charmander, and 3,976 on torchic, and still nothing. If you have anything to say, just tell me

Also, did my x try to join this team and you guys would not even answer her?

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
hi

i havent posted here since the last time i was on and that was a long time ago yes i did get something new i got a shiny eevee by eggs my brother gave me a an extra so i used mine and his to make anther after about 18 eggs includeing the use of my ditto and also i got a shiny mewtwo on gtc and srry about the pokemon blaziken master 2000
please pm me if there is anything happening that i should know

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
I was chaining in Trophy Garden for (???) and I got a MASSIVE HAUL of shinies with my chain at 45.

Well, the target is ..........Pikachu! (or 5 Pikachus rather)
Lol I also wonder why did I go for that, maybe because its the main pokemon in the tv series XD

Here goes the images.
In the 5 caught, one of them had a light ball XD
Spoiler:

Good luck to the rest who are trying for new shinies!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
!!!

Yesterday night, while watching Prison Break, 8:40ish PM:
TOTAL SHOCK!!!
DVC00286.jpg

¡YES, 2 days is all it took!! Fastest I've ever gotten a hunting target. Less than 8 hours total...just wow. ¡Was not expecting it at all! I just looked down at the screen and blue ! Stared back at me. ¡Confused it with misdreavus, sent in bronzor and used hpynosis, chucked one Luxury Ball and it was caught! Shiny #45 Nicknamed it "Strike!" ¡WOW! lol I would've posted it yesterday but my sister was using up the computer. ¡¡MORE PICS!!

Caught in Luxury!
¡Marvel At its Awesomeness!!!
Its Laaaaxxxxx!!
Penultimate Stats! Unown is nearly unbeatable!
Calculated IVs est.:
HP 24
Att 11
Def 1
SpA 23
SpD 29
Spd 18

Yeaah pwnage, it'll surely survive a physical attack and then attack back with its awesome HP which I tested to be of Dark type, power not sure though, Calculator says 46ish. Well this avenges the shiny unown V I had on my Crystal, granted not the same letter, but I like Unown ! better anyways. ¡¡¡EXCLAMATION CELEBRATION!!! Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Btw in case you hadn't noticed this message was brought to you by the "letter" ! and sarcasm :)

Last edited:

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Can I join?
I have at least 12 shinys which are:
zigzagoon, charizard, blaziken, pikachu, geodude, ponyta, empoleon, feraligator, vileplume, likaitung, lucario, magmortar and probably many more

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
5 pikachus WOW
how long did it take you to get the 1st pikachu Hawkraven ( how many i the chain)
wat did the chain break at
Anyway yesterday was chaining for swarming phanpy 3 chains broke; 2 at 19 and 1 at 15. But no luck
Anyway now chaining for eevee at trophy garden but no luck

Back