• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I'm not posting enough.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Do you ever feel like you're not posting enough, even though you're under no real obligation to post (unless you're staff ofc - although if you are staff answer for what you were like as a member)?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I feel sorry for anyone who ever feels this way.

Look at your life, look at your choices.

As for me, no.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I average like 2 posts a day and I'm perfecetly content with that. Not enough > too much.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Do you ever feel like you're not posting enough, even though you're under no real obligation to post (unless you're staff ofc - although if you are staff answer for what you were like as a member)?
Story of my life right here. lol
I always feel like I need to post more for no reason at all. xD
EDIT: Just thought I'd clear this up. Its not like I'm obsessed with my posting, its just I feel like I should have more sometimes when I look at other people's post counts. Its a bad habit, I know, but still.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm happy with the amount I post a day. I think if you begin to feel that way on here, you're taking this place way too seriously and need to take a step back and perhaps a little break. Contributing to the forums is for enjoyment and pleasure and as soon as posting feels like a chore, you should take a break. (imo)

As a member I never really obsessed over posting a lot or only posting a little, but I just posted when I wanted to, when I felt like it. I never really felt obligated to create a new topic or reply to a current one. Even now, I don't feel pressured to constantly flood my section with posts. I create and reply to threads when I'm comfortable. That way, I'm not being too harsh on myself and sucking all the enjoyment of my time here and I'm still able to contribute.

td;lr
Quality not quantity.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
There are times when I feel that I'm not posting enough, primarily because I can't find anywhere/think of anything to post most of the time.

droomph

weeb
Years
I feel like this most of the time, but it's not a preoccupying stress like most people think it is. It's one of those rare cases where I can just brush it off, so you know it's a really small thing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't feel any sort of obligation to post on forums. I do so because I want to and the thread subject interests me, if I'm not interested I won't post, simple as that. I don't even care what my postcount is at all, for me it's just a number and dosen't really mean anything at all other than you've made that number of posts.

Years
I wouldn't say so. >: I do feel like I could post more in other sections since I tend to stick to two or three, but it's nothing major at all haha. As a member I liked to post at least a few times a day since I was aiming for that big 1k, but never did I think I wasn't posting enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I post when I want, how often I want. Hasn't been happening all that much though nowadays compared to my younger years but oh well.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Never. My posting always varies, but I never feel like im not posting enough.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I post about 3-5 times a day. I feel that is good for one day. On certain days I may post more than 5 times .

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've been feeling that way a bit lately because I've been getting so distracted while sitting here at the computer, but it's nothing that can't be easily fixed.

That said, I don't live to post. I have a life outside of PC so it's not my top concern :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Whilst at freshers week I've been having the constant thought of "I really should be posting more D:" going through the back of my mind, but nah, I don't really pay attention to number of posts or anything as long as I know I'm being active.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I definitely feel this sometimes. I generally post a good 300-400 times a month, but I've been a member since January and hardly have 400 posts. This is pretty disappointing, at least to me, and it's something I attempt to remedy every day without going overboard on myself or others. Of course, I don't kill myself to post. Like Raichu stated, there's a life outside of the internet and I cater to it first and foremost.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've been posting around PC more often these past few days (except today; I was busy playing Pokemon Black). However, the past month or two prior I barely posted and pretty much came on to post a little in my sections and maintain them. Whoops.

But sometimes I do feel like I should post more often? Normally though I don't bother with such trivial thoughts. As long as I'm around enough to be considered active.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I sometimes feel that way, though it's not much of an obligation for me. Though I do feel I should make at least one or two post a day.

Back