• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
thanks johnlycett(I just noticed it was johnly, not johnny)

I've pretty much settled on this. I'm not putting any DP legendaries in. Don't you think there is enough already? There's already 21 Legendaries! Well who knows, maybe in a much later beta I'll change my mind, but right now, NO chance.

Okay, I didn't get as much done as I thought I would. Well this is my only major change. Original's on the left.
3-10-07_01.png
>>>>
CopyofLegendofDragons_01.png

I'm going to change the colour of the roof of the house but I need to find the right offset. Maybe the sandy part aswell, but first tell me what you think so far.
EDIT: I forgot, if you recognise the Rom-base that I got the palette from, please let me know, so I can credit you. All I named the Rom-base was 'rombase' so I don't know who to credit.

It looks a bit like mine but I don't know... Did it have DP Trees? And recoloured flowers? Also where did you get it from.
Lol this is like an interview :P.

Anyways, I like the palette.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Don't worry, I'm taking my time with this.

Well the new pallete is at least not as bright as the orginal FR one.

Well, I'll show some screenshots like I promised. They're of the room in which these events will occur. I think I should also thank Dabomstew for helping me with the multi command. And of course I'm not going to show you how to get it. I'll try and get more screenshots of this event later. Maybe reveal the legendary

LegendofDragons_01.png
LegendofDragons_03.png
LegendofDragons_04.png

LegendofDragons_05.png
LegendofDragons_07.png
LegendofDragons_11-1.png

LegendofDragons_12-1.png

Hahahaha, this will be talking to you!!
well done, im looking forward to this one!!
It's one of my favourites.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice screenies thethethethe.., and lucky you for having the knowledge of the multiple command script. ^^

best of luck and good day.

Years
It's neo's pokemon legend pallete i have no proof but because of it used to be on SHN (god knows where that site is know!)
But i had a look because i kept a screen of the hack and sore that it was simlar but not the same. So say credits to ..... lol

See look so simalar!

Sorry, johnlycett, you're going blind. They are similiar but It's not Neo's(No offence but I've never seen that hack before). I've already found out who's palette it was. See the posts above from ♠εx, I showed him the rom base I took it from and it was his. He's in the credits on the first page.

Last edited:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Sorry, johnlycett, you're going blind. They are similiar but It's not Neo's(No offence but I've never seen that hack before). I've already found out who's palette it was. See the posts above from ♠εx, I showed him the rom base I took it from and it was his. He's in the credits on the first page.

Cool!! I new it my eyes are bad well it's good to see you found whos pallete it was :P
Good Luck!!

Sorry about that guys i was trying to help:nervous:!
The post above deleted

You should add a rainy bit know because it raining where i live as i speak :P

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't know what are you two talking about but I know thethethethe can forgive you (I think...)...

Oh well.., both the screenies and the tiles/palletes are nice. ^^

Reach the stars up high, thethethethe!

Years
Well, I think I might reveal the other events involved with my script. I won't display how to get them to occur, but you'll see what is involved. Well, the way I've written the script, that Jirachi, won't be obtainable until a second or third beta.
LegendofDragons_01-1.png
LegendofDragons_02-2.png
LegendofDragons_03-1.png

LegendofDragons_06-1.png
LegendofDragons_07-1.png
LegendofDragons_05-1.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Great new screens. It looks like we get a masterball with Jirachi.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
it looks really cool that hack center, but wouldn't it take out the fun of having to capture the legendary pokemon?

Years
Thanks. Well like I said earlier, the way I've written that script, you should be able obtain that Jirachi until about the second or third beta.
You're right suoert, you won't have the fun of trying to catch it, but believe me, it will be 'fun' trying to figure out how to obtain it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I see you couldn't resist the temptation of making yourself a part of your hack, ah? :laugh:

Ah, I didn't understand your script at first, but looks like you only give a pokemon after doing a certain task, am I right? (that's fine, but "free pokemon giving just because the hacker wanted with no sidequest" that is not nice) In the end, let's remember that making the game longer in gameplay is better.

By the way, you must have a lot of money to have all those computers... XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
i wish i could do something like that with scripts, but i'm still learning and one day i will release my own hack.
Sootopolis does look nice, but will it get any tileset changes?

Years
Yes, but not shure about in the beta 1...
Yeah no tile changes at all in beta 1, I might change the palette or use a different tileset, but I'm not changing the tiles, just yet.

I see you couldn't resist the temptation of making yourself a part of your hack, ah? :laugh:

Ah, I didn't understand your script at first, but looks like you only give a pokemon after doing a certain task, am I right? (that's fine, but "free pokemon giving just because the hacker wanted with no sidequest" that is not nice) In the end, let's remember that making the game longer in gameplay is better.

By the way, you must have a lot of money to have all those computers... XD

I couldn't help myself, it was just an idea I thought of during the day so I put it in. But I'm not the only one who's done it, am I Carlos? :)
About the event, there's over twenty legendaries that I'm going to have to make an event for, so I have to try and make each original and make a way of obtaining them all different. That's just the way I see it. But I promise no more 'free' legendaries. You'll have to waste your pokeballs to get the rest.

Well I won't get anything done tomorrow, because I'll be doing all my holiday homework, which I've left to the last dayplus I'm setting aside an hour to play, Twilight Illusion's first beta.School's starting again in two days, so I should be able to get more work done. You heard me right, I do more work when I know I've got no time.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I can't believe I'm seeing banners for this in people's signatures. It makes me want to hurry up.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Eheheh. They support ya, thethethethe. :)
But don't hurry up. Just take your time, k...?

^^ Best of luck and reach the stars up high! ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is a really great hack. I'll play it until the Beta is released, because playing Pre-Beta's are pretty boring.
By the way, could I apply as a spriter? Just ask anyone around here, I'd be glad to help you out!

Years
This is a really great hack. I'll play it until the Beta is released, because playing Pre-Beta's are pretty boring.
By the way, could I apply as a spriter? Just ask anyone around here, I'd be glad to help you out!

Thanks Esmas. I could use a spriter. I've seen your work already(Rocket's Revenge Staff). I'll PM you if I ever need anything.

I also need a scripter who can do simple things for me. Just like signposts and scripts for people in houses, and maybe some giveitem, just really basic stuff. I just don't have much time to type these. I need to worry about the longer storyline related scripts. I'll accept pretty much anyone for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back