• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I will never say anything NOTHING YOU HEAR ME"

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
How private a person are you? Do you tend to 'open up' to certain people more than others? Why?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm a private person in general and very guarded with what I tell people about myself. In real life, that is. Online I'm far more open.

What I generally do is I tell different people different things about myself, so I always have a go-to person if I have problems that deal with that aspect of my life. i don't really like anybody having the whole picture if I can avoid it... don't know why. I'm hoping to change that.

Years
I'm very private, I do enjoy giving out information online but not in reality.

I only tell people about myself if they need to know something about me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i only open up with the people who open up with me...and those are the closest people to me but sometimes i like to keep things for myself too....and whenever i feel person lost interest to listen i just stop talking...i have a problem with trusting people

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I tell everything on a need to know basis. I don't feel like the majority of people need to know everything about me. I generally only tell people things if I feel they ought to know about and feel comfortable sharing the information. Online is ok, but of course, I dont tell people everything about myself here either, as it's not always safe sharing info online, so I share what I feel comfortable sharing and is safe to share.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I never open up my secrets, as I like keeping my privacy very tight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm private, I usually keep a lot to myself and im fine with that. I don't like when someone knows everything there is to know about me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm not really a private person. I generally answer any question asked by anyone as honestly as possible, unless it's something that makes me feel uncomfortable to talk about.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I open up to a lot of people, tell them my secrets, you know? But I keep my deepest, inner-most secrets to myself. 90% open, 10% private.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Mmmmm. Half-and-half. It really depends on what the person wants to know, but generally I'm a pretty open person, I don't like hiding much unless it's something that makes me uncomfortable.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I never open up to people unless I'm good friends with them, and even then what I share about myself is limited. I'm a very reserved person. I don't start conversations with people on my own.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can be quite open, but I'm not very trusting. I am fine with giving information where I will be judged, but not when it's very important to me. I like privacy and I don't like to announce things on social networks.

Khawill

<3
Years
I never open up to anyone, not even my parents (which annoys them greatly).

Though I don't keep secrets if they are mine, if someone asks I will answer truthfully (granted they have to know what to ask for, a vague question gets a vague response). Secrets given to me are perfectly safe though, mostly because I can never gain more than I lose by revealing (trust is important in my line of work and social status)

Edit* I am much more likely now adays to confront almost anyone, the whole loner thing is dreadfully lonely and boring. I'd much rather try my chances meeting everyone, you can't make friends unless the first hello is initiated.

Sirfetch’d

I am not private at all...well except online a little, but in real life, just ask and I will tell you.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I usually just tell people what they need to know and that's about it, though when I do open up, I'm honest. I'm more honest online than I am in real life though.

Back