• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

''NPC Quotes!''

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Aside from the ones that've already been brought up, this quote is one that you can't quite forget.

GghR74J.jpg

This line is probably the most sexual sounding in the games next to this.

tumblr_ls3razidjx1r0oa3lo1_500.gif

Sorry for me being 5 and finding this amusing. XD

Beside those two and some of the one mentioned already, one of my all time favorite quotes was teh one Karen said in Gold and Silver.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on—the Champion is waiting."

It's really true to how I actually play Pokemon. While I do try to have a strong and well balanced team to some extent, I usually just end up having a team of Pokemon that I really like.

And for some reason I love this line Elesa says in Black 2 and White 2 alot.

(When you're halfway across the catwalk)
"Wait! Please walk with us."
*walks with you down the cat-walk with people cheering*
"A shining example of a Trainer… Since that's what you are, you should be able to collect all the Gym Badges and reach the Pokémon League! Then, you and your Pokémon will shine even brighter!"

It makes me feel fabulous.

As for funnier lines this one from Black 2 and White 2 makes me laugh really hard for some reason.
d43.jpg

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
There's also a Ninja Kid outside of Eterna City who has a pretty good line too:

"Zubat!!! Doesn't that sound like a ninja bursting from cover?" It always makes me laugh :)

And there's a Hiker somewhere that says "Hahahahahahaha" [Insert Battle] "Not laughing, Sneezing" or something like that :)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Fifth gen had so many great quotes... but the following 2 are my fav :3
Waitress in Battle Subway: "I want to live in a world of anime, games, and comics forever."
Swimmer (F) on Route 17: "I have trouble with my bikini. It could be washed away."
These 2 have been etched into my brain.
Also, consider this next one a bit trollish, but I can't help but love it.
RED, in GSC/HGSS: "... ... ..."

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
This line is probably the most sexual sounding in the games next to this.

tumblr_ls3razidjx1r0oa3lo1_500.gif

THE JUGGLER MADE ME LMFAO.

The only two that really come to mind is Gary (Blue) and he's signature "hey gramps!"
and the kid that said shorts are comfortable. this is probably because the only things like this i remember are from when i was little. on the gameboy.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
There's this one kid in the small stadium in Nimbassa city that goes (something) like this:

"I'm not wearing shorts, these are half-pants!"
*battle*
"I'm jealous of basketball players because they wear shorts, not half pants."

Nakala Pri

"A woman's hair is her life, her love, her being, herself…" — Jessie.

I really like that one, it is so true! xD

"Your Team Rocket, I get it your obviously a team of rocket scientists." — Bianca.

"I'm an apple for a day and I need a doctor right away…" — Ash.

Heehee! The best!

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
Did anyone else notice Picnicker Liz from GSC speaks like the Pokemon Fan Club Chairman?

Picnicker Liz:
This is Liz! Good evening!
Listen, listen! My NIDORAN... it's... so pretty...
and... giggle... so awesome... yes... but... very much... eeek!
And... lovely... just ravishing... Oh, too much! Hug it... Sleeping...
That's right... pretty... Sigh... So nice... cute...

... Oops! Look at the time! I chatted too long!
I'm sorry I took so much of your time!
I love chatting!

Pokemon Fan Club Chairman:
Good! Then listen up! My favorite RAPIDASH... It...cute...lovely...
smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...
kindly...love it! Hug it...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...
spectacular...ravishing... ...
Oops! Look at the time! I kept you
too long!
Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this!

I think they are related. xD

Years
Aside from the ones that've already been brought up, this quote is one that you can't quite forget.

GghR74J.jpg

Aww you beat me to it... But yeah, that would definitely be my most memorable. When I first read it I was like 'What O.O'

Also... If you make your name 'F me' *Uncensored* in R/S/E... It's just amusing at the beginning because it fits so well... Heh.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I remember at Pokemon heart gold brock said "Ah ha ha! It itches! It itches!"
I laughed hard.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
In HG/SS, there's a fisherman who you can beat on the route just before the union cave. When you take his number down, he replies: "Oh great, I'm so happy to have made a younger friend!!!!" Considering that you're 10, I don't think his overwhelming enthusiasm is a good thing

:/

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I remember at Pokemon heart gold brock said "Ah ha ha! It itches! It itches!"
I laughed hard.

That's when you got him on his last Pokemon right? Why the hell does he say that?! Haha!

Another quote I'd like to add to the thread, ''There won't be any letup from me!'' Cynthia's last words before the battle begins in D/P/Pt.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years

GghR74J.jpg

OH MY ARCEUS NO. JUST...NO. THAT IS SO WRONG IN SO MANY LEVELS.

BUT MINE IS: "MY rattata is not like other rattatas, he is, like, in the top percentage of rattatas!"
Joey stop calling me!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
"Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata." I don't remember who actually said this, but to me, it was quite funny. xD Another of my favorite quote comes from a boy west of Mauville City.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
That one Bird Keeper in Route 12 who makes bird noises.

"BASABASABASABASABASABASA!"

I have to admit, I laughed hard when that came up my screen. It was just so... random.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
That one Bird Keeper in Route 12 who makes bird noises.

"BASABASABASABASABASABASA!"

I have to admit, I laughed hard when that came up my screen. It was just so... random.

Haha, there are a lot of random quotes, speaking of random after you beat N in B/W and end up in your home with Looker and your Mom, he gives you the Super Rod after telling you that the sages have escaped (which you must help him find). Your mom asks what the Super Rod has to do with any of that to which Looker replies: ''Absolutely nothing!'' '...' ... Mom: ''I see...'' ;P

Another random recurring quote in B/W by the Plasma grunts: ''Plaaaasmaaaa!'' I just found it humorous they'd yell it when they attack...

Years
"Hey, hey! A bad one teamed with another bad one! Do you know what it means? That means we are very bad!" - Hooligans Jim and Cas on Route 9.

Quite possibly the most epic, hysterical quote in Gen V.

Back