• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Torzach: The Legend Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^dude why would you want him to do that, if you use them, that would be called STEALING

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
^dude why would you want him to do that, if you use them, that would be called STEALING
I dont even know how to make a hack/ game, i just love those sprites, and because raptor ex has jpgs for textures, i can easily replace piplup or something with those ones. I figured it would be okay because, sadly, its most likely going to end.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^well that doesn't mean you can use them and if you replaced Raptor ex's Pokemon with those, well.....you would be flamed and heckled out of the community....so...I'd reccomend you practice with the pixels and RMXP/Hacking.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
um...gee well you aren't OG Duke or Wichu either, and you haven't made the sprites or the game.
And if you took credit for it, you would be flamed. Anyhow, I see no reason why you would want to change the sprites in Raptor.
Okay I was just trying to help. Now go make something (yourself)

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
um...gee well you aren't OG Duke or Wichu either, and you haven't made the sprites or the game.
And if you took credit for it, you would be flamed. Anyhow, I see no reason why you would want to change the sprites in Raptor.
Okay I was just trying to help. Now go make something (yourself)
I dont see why your so pissed off, im not saying im them and im not saying i made it, all i did was ask for the sprites. Why would i take credit anyways, ive made no games or hacks, and if i changed the piplup sprite to it only i would see it. Havent you ever heard of custom skins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back