• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Victory!

Before I begin, I'd like to give a moment to honor the dead and wounded from yesterday's tragic Boston Marathon bombing. I'm sure I speak on everyone's behalf when I say I wish them all the best of luck in the painful days, if not months, to come.

Anyways, we finally have a victor, after god knows how long! This competition was completely wacko, and insane, but it was fun, despite the confusion and at times annoyance it may have caused. Our two valiant stars Retro Bug and Jake (with that music note) were the final two, and their last target included yours truly as their only victim, myself. It was hard fought and tense, with both throwing their best to kill me. Despite my many saves, I ultimately fell at the hands of:

[supporter]Retro Bug[/supporter]!​

Congratulations Retro! It was an amazing battle, and you had QUITE the ride! Killed once, revived by lottery, and then killed again. Normally, that'd be the end of it, but the moral of an MVP and the kind hearts of The Brotherhood brought you back for one more stab at the win, and stab it you did! Right in the heart! You're paying for my life insurance, by the way. Assassinations don't run cheap. :c Just kidding, congratulations, honestly, you deserved it! For those of you who are interested in exactly where I was killed of, it happened in the Gavin Appreciation thread! Check out my guts if your not squeamish. :3

And Jake, our runner up. Don't feel bad, remember that you came in second place. You fought, you survived, you killed, and you died. Well, technically you didn't die, but you came oh so close. You're constant attempts had me sweating, and you should be proud of how far you came. Don't feel bad about not winning, nor any thing that came along the long hard trek. Mistakes happen. You're still second place, and you still were a great contender.

But that's enough chat. On behalf of PEDRO12 and The Brotherhood in general, I welcome [supporter]Retro Bug[/supporter] to The Brotherhood! You are indeed Pokecommunity's Top Assassin. ;D

A quick shout out to our amazing contender 雷影 イチロ who had to retire from the competition due to school. He received a special emblem for having killed the most people!

Emblems will be handed out shortly, if not already. I hope you enjoyed them. Shout out to Somniac for having made them, they are stellar <3

Here they are, if you're interested in seeing them.
Spoiler:

Anyways, as this competition is now over, I'd like to turn this thread into a feedback thread for a short period of time. Any comments/suggestions that can possibly help benefit this competition and make it happen again in the future would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The Brotherhood (with our new member!) wishes you all the best.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Twas indeed a fun game. Maybe just filling in loopholes that were found (a lot by me XD) that would have allowed/prevented kills from occurring earlier would be nice. It was a trial run though, so at least they were found!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
First, and foremost I have to thank Ichiro (雷影 イチロ) for reviving me when he didn't have to! So, this win was definitely for you since you had to quit due to more pressing matters. Otherwise I would have still been dead by the hands of JNathan/LilJz1234 (curse you both!), and The Brotherhood for reviving me as well. It was a good game! It was intense for a good end of it, always made me worry about my posts and VMs! It got me posting in areas that I normally just don't even bother looking at (DCC, X&Y, etc.) Like Jake♫ said this was definitely a nice trial run for the Pokecommunity Assassin and I look forward, as a member of The Brotherhood now, so weird to say might I add, to having another round of this game!

The emblems are fantastic! I WANT THEM ALL.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Retro Bug was lucky like REALLY LUCKY. This was a great game. It ran smoothly. But however, due to different timezones I got killed!!, players may have had the difficulty to react to the kills. You could maybe add some more prizes for the MVP like idk possibilty to rise from the deads if he has been killed/increase the 5mns of saving to more etc...
But nice game anyway. Congrats to Retro Bug! I hope to see the next Assassin game really soon!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't realize people were allowed to lie and say they are/are not playing. That would explain why I've been murdered several times, despite not having joined!

Glad your game was a success, though. {: I'm surprised that it didn't turn into a spam fest with some people, tbh.

And congratulations, Retro. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back