• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Hired...!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Body double! :D (For anything, really - personally, I'd send him to family functions I don't feel like going to.)

Mightyena

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
A detective, for sure! I'm certain that his sharp nose could lead him to find some of the most decisive pieces of evidence out there!

How about a job for Fletchling? <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
He's be a great Workout Partner! Y'know, those partners you get at gyms to help you out!

what about cute little Furret here

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Definitely a marathon runner! Come on, look at this lil' guy. He's got what it takes! :3

2a748d733af0e9e3bfe0a65f46941aa701e4ae97.gif

Now how about a fitting job for Rayquaza?

pkmin3033

Meteorologist, naturally - it spends all its time up in the sky anyway so it might as well tell us what's going on up there. xD

A job is required for Cacturne!

pkmin3033

Tax collector. It keeps coming back and it's impervious to anything except super effective moves. Money is always super effective.

Mightyena

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
A police dog. He would be able to intimidate criminals into submitting.

Lilligant

pkmin3033

Conservationist. Nobody will be able to refuse Lilligant, and it may be able to defuse some otherwise very ugly protest rallies.

Emboar

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
A chef maybe? Or could be a metal worker since it could possibly melt the different metals?

Sudowoodo

pkmin3033

Sudowoodo would make a very good security guard. As long as you keep it indoors, nothing will move it!

Parasect

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Possibly a parasitologist since it has a large parasitic mushroom on it? Could be testing the effects different parasites.

Slurpuff

pkmin3033

Airport security. With its sense of smell it'd be perfect for sniffing out suspicious items in people's luggage.

Morpeko

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Morepeko would probably make a good pet toy tester? Or Poke toy tester. Since it is small enough to try toys meant for small pokemon and maybe the same for larger pokemon.

Articuno

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
It could help with a seamstress and be a reference to create pin cushions.

Farfetch'd.

Back