Seen December 2nd, 2017
Posted September 28th, 2017
16 posts
6.5 Years
This may be against what many people want but I'd love this hack to be purely Emerald only with upgraded mechanics. There are already so many hacks that try to squeeze in as many Pokemon as possible, not saying that's a bad thing. I mean, you can't have it all. It's either you focus on quality or quantity.

But an Emerald hack with new moves, new abilities, upgraded battle/breeding mechanics, and quality of life updates all around; AND an upgraded Battle Frontier to top it all off? I'm smiling just thinking about it...

Edit: After playing through the game, I've noticed Pokemon from other region. I think that's good as long as adding more Pokemon is not the top priority.
I also like how the TM givers tell you straight that TMs are reusable now.

However, non-deletable HMs are still a thing. Could this be changed in the future?

Edit: Don't know if I should double-post or just keep editing this but could buying Lava Cookies be made easier in the next update? Right now, you have to buy them one at a time from Mt. Chimney.

And maybe you could also add more spaces to the bag. I've seen other hacks do that.
Mega evolutions for the 386 pokemon should happen though, they are a new mechanic and many of them are great designs (Banette, Altaria, Mawile, Sableye)