• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
The video game hosts will host whatever popular games they own and have available. If you have something in mind, you can ask here or ask in the video game thread when the Get-Together launches in a few more days.

Updates:
Game Concept Design is looking for an additional judge.
Video Gaming Event is looking for additional PS3 and XBox 360 hosts (popular games or extensive library of games appreciated; European or Oceanic timezone appreciated).

Hi (ClumzyTrainR13's new profile). I was going to specifically ask if any Kid Icarus: Uprising Tournaments would take place, so I'll go ahead and ask that now.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Thee last time I won the Wi-Fi battle tournament was on the 2009 Pokemon Get-Together tournament. It's been a long time since I last participated in it and I'll be down to chill and have fun with ya'all. :)

Also, is the Wi-Fi tournament B/W only?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
It's gen 5 only, yes. Last year, no one battled using gen 4 carts (despite signing up their gen 4 FCs) and by now, most people will have migrated their teams over. /shrug

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Wait, hold on. To be specific, does that mean our team may only have Gen V Pokes on it?
It means that you need to have a 5th gen game (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2) to participate in the tournament.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Just letting everyone know that I'll be on duty tomorrow (the 5th). I won't be as active then, as there will be interruptions throughout the day, including a watch that I don't know the time for yet. (I'm in the Navy, and the job has to come first.)

I'll be on as often as I can, though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Twlightblade, if the judging for the concept art is afyer the weekend i will volunteer if you would like to have me. Otherwise i hope you find someone suitable! Sorry for the typos.. im on my laggy phone.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thank you for posting again folks, but it seemed that Para-Dox had offered to help out with the Game Concept Design event a few moments before.
Scavenger Hunt and Movie Night didn't quite ever finish their planning stages; Alexial357's been busy with offline things as well. All other events have their threads up and co-hosts assigned.

Back