• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
@Nakuzami: Your SU is well written, however your ability is too dependant on other roleplayers. If you could change your ability to one less dependant on others, then that will help.

@The warden: Accepted!

@Silver Rogue: No problem man, Maddy is lazy.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Nakuzami: Your SU is well written, however your ability is too dependant on other roleplayers. If you could change your ability to one less dependant on others, then that will help.

>:C
It would only not work if there was no one else around.
And then, if you came up with a situation where she was helpless, interesting, no?

WELL, I gave it a little thought in school and . . . well, perhaps I could just add that she can make small barriers/blasts of kinetic energy or something? Or . . . maybe make some illusions substantial (i.e. make a dagger appear) if she practices/concentrates enough?
I dun really want to remake the ability too much, lol.

/but this also made me realize I need to say where her tattoo is located. Pfft. I'm smart. RIGHT ON HER FOREHEAD

EDIT: /is going back to routine of disappearing on weekends so probably won't edit until Monday.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Barrier = No and Illusions is kinda what the Directive does.

but if you explain blasts of kinetic energy, then that might be fine.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Psychokinetic Energy Manipulation is fine, I will accept her on that, but just to make sure, she won't be able to manipulate the dreams of others, to a degree it is bunnying and would also consider quite a lot of insight.

Welcome aboard, Nakuzami.

Also yes, I am working on posts to continue the story, I have an hour of Chinese Language Lecture today, so will finish up when I get home.

EDIT: hahaha, well there goes that idea, got a literary piece to translate to English by tomorrow, so I shall get to working on posts as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Psychokinetic Energy Manipulation is fine, I will accept her on that, but just to make sure, she won't be able to manipulate the dreams of others, to a degree it is bunnying and would also consider quite a lot of insight.

Doesn't that basically cancel out her entire ability? :x
And it wouldn't be bunnying if I tried not to use it on other RPers and only did with their permission. (it would go great with your character's weakness, lol)
Bah! Skymin is a meanie because she's the one that told me to use this Dream Manipulation ability. Blegh.
EDIT: OH EM GEE, I just looked up psychokinesis as a whole and it's so incredibly diverse I don't even know. x_x

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh, looks like a misunderstanding. The way I see dream manipulation working, is invading someones dreams and changing it, day dreams included. Which would mean you would need insight on most characters fears and the liking. And the whole making people see illusions kinda covers another ability, as well as is close to the Directives. Then there is the empathic side to it, the telepathic side.....the way you have described it, Dream Manipulation is quite diverse, and would take a bit to pull off.

Would it be too much to ask for another ability?

@The warden: When you are ready, you may post your first post.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, looks like a misunderstanding. The way I see dream manipulation working, is invading someones dreams and changing it, day dreams included. Which would mean you would need insight on most characters fears and the liking. And the whole making people see illusions kinda covers another ability, as well as is close to the Directives. Then there is the empathic side to it, the telepathic side.....the way you have described it, Dream Manipulation is quite diverse, and would take a bit to pull off.

. . .
. . .
. . .
We could just make her a Musharna in human form? xD
WELL, I did mean for it to be a bit flexible (mainly because there might be something I didn't come up with, lol) but the main points would be . . .

Spoiler:
OR something like that.

Psychokinesis:

Spoiler:

Would it be too much to ask for another ability?

-.-;
I'm kind of hoping to keep this one, or at least something similar. 1) Skymin suggested I used this power when I spat ideas at her. 2) Krystal has basically always had this little "connection" to Musharna since I made her. :x 3) The other idea I had for an ability was probably a bit overpowered, although it did have major drawbacks, but I think it conflicts with some existing abilities anyways. Either way I was gonna have her brother have that one.
I mean, I could probably come up with a million other ideas for abilities, but I want to keep this one. ;~; And if I did change abilities, I might have to make myself switch characters because I'm weird like that. (ex. Cryokinesis would have me use another of my characters, Sierra Silverstein, because she's always been "connected" to ice)

BAH! So much difficulty. Sowwy ;~;

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh I see, hahaha, yeah, dream manipulation is perfectly fine, go ahead and write your first post when you're ready!Should really check SUs when I'm not in a hurry.

Nakuzami

Years
Oh I see, hahaha, yeah, dream manipulation is perfectly fine, go ahead and write your first post when you're ready!Should really check SUs when I'm not in a hurry.

-.-;
You are so lucky I didn't start typing up an alternate SU, or I'd have to eat your babiez and lay eggs in your brain.
/will make a post as soon as possible aka when I'm not lazy-person

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
that's right, blame the mod for everything ):

in other news, do you guys have any ideas? predictions? i'd love to hear them!

Nakuzami

Years
that's right, blame the mod for everything ):

Yesh.

o hai, I didn't even realize there was anyone in Washington D.C. when I put that in my SU. Pfft, I'm so smart.
Soooo, how should I introduce myself? Randomly stumble across . . . Adrian and Erika?
/oh, should I bring Kris with her since he's also all super power-y? That part in my post earlier kinda made me want to bring Sierra in later as an NPC, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Offtopic: hey you have a psn!

Ontopic: It's probably preferable that you go to the atlantean centre (stumbling upon randomly is a little too random) or if you don't think your character would do that, just do something you think your character would do. just something to set the scene, y'know?

Nakuzami

Years
Offtopic: hey you have a psn!

Ontopic: It's probably preferable that you go to the atlantean centre (stumbling upon randomly is a little too random) or if you don't think your character would do that, just do something you think your character would do. just something to set the scene, y'know?

Since, like, Christmas.

Atlantean Center (where's that? xP) . . . hm . . . Well, it wouldn't be too random if something odd happened to reveal her presence, but other than that I . . . am trying to think about if she or Kris would do that. xD
I suppose I'll make something happen to get her there~ but . . . I dunno wut. lol

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Naku, are you going to be RPing both Kris and Krystal for the majority of the RP or just Krystal?

EDIT: The closest Atlantean Centre to Krystal is in Washington D.C.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
hm . . . Well, it wouldn't be too random if something odd happened to reveal her presence, but other than that I . . . am trying to think about if she or Kris would do that. xD
I suppose I'll make something happen to get her there~ but . . . I dunno wut. lol
She doesn't need to reveal herself powers wise, just make a post so that she... exists!!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Ichigo: when I think of Japanese lectures I think of a youtube video. That's how bad the classes are over here. >.> Le sigh

Back