• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Brown Adventure! Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Spoiler:

This seems like a real challenge. I wonder if it's also possible to do on other games/hacks?

Freya

Squee!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
I, uh, promise that I haven't given up on this. My motherboard decided that it was going on strike. . . Permanently. Since I have a new computer now, I should have the next update out soon.

Zowayix

hi
Years
By the way, the original Nuzlocke Challenge only had these rules:

1. If a pokémon faints, you must release it as soon as possible. 'Cause it's dead. No revives.
2. You can ONLY catch the first pokémon you encounter in a route/cave/town/area/whatever. If you defeat the first pokémon you see, you get nothing from this area.
3. Obviously if you run out of pokémon, you must start again.

Many Nuzlocke challenges add extra rules or variations on the rules, such as the last three, nicknames being the most common.

I personally use SHIFT (not SET) and allow healing items, but I only grind up to the next trainer's highest level Pokemon (usually a gym leader). It's no fun when you can just grind 10 levels higher than everyone.

Back