• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moving forward, an idea

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
what if they did?
then we would use our passports again......like last time...*sigh*

it would be harder ill tell you that.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
HARDER IS A GOOD THING!!! That's a huge flaw in pokemon games IMO is their lack of difficulty. (D/P got a little harder in some areas, but not the actual battles).

so, you've actually flown from country to country just for the NE???(you like challenges do you???)

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Maybe they could start making different kinds of games for every new region they introduced. Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon were new for Generation III, and a good amount of fans were interested in it. The hero of the games had different objective, making the player intrigued to find out more about the game. :x

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
Years
so, you've actually flown from country to country just for the NE???(you like challenges do you???)

Heck no. But you can always do something like use the GTS, or just wait. Completing the pokedex shouldn't be an easy thing. However, I will admit they need to make less Event pokemon next time. It should be ONE pokemon that needs an event, that's it. And it shouldn't take like 2 years to have one here in America.

Maybe they could start making different kinds of games for every new region they introduced. Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon were new for Generation III, and a good amount of fans were interested in it. The hero of the games had different objective, making the player intrigued to find out more about the game. :x

I'm ALWAYS up for that, as Mystery Dungeon 2 was my favorite pokemon game. Totally amazing storyline.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Heck no. But you can always do something like use the GTS, or just wait. Completing the pokedex shouldn't be an easy thing. However, I will admit they need to make less Event pokemon next time. It should be ONE pokemon that needs an event, that's it. And it shouldn't take like 2 years to have one here in America.

it figures.... so where do you use the GTS?? Pokemon.com???

Back