• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Yup, it's her! You'll meet her in Grand Valley (Map Rating Thread), she'll heal your Pokemon.
Now... Your role?

Well, let me see my possiblities... XD
I would like to be a mysterious person who helps the player and only fights him once before helping just to see if he needs his help...

So like you come into a city or something and this guy would walk up to you and say something like "Hey kid! Let's battle!" and when you win he will say something like "Heh... I was only going easy on you..." then after the battle he would say "You really need my help! Here come with me!" he would then take you to his house in that city/town! there is more for after that but this is just a start...

First Battle:
Name: Mystery Person ???
Pokemon: Growlithe, Aipom

Second Battle:
Name: Guardian Avatar
Pokemon: Growlithe, Aipom, Beldum

Ill go make OWs and a Sprite for myself!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh yeah i forgot my team! You can have it level up evolve and all that anyway but i want a specific set of pokemon
Trapinch mudkip chincou houndour pidgey chansey.

Oh yes i do plan to be one step ahead of the player with such a team. Hopefully you make me rock solid hard and a challenge. But still a side rival not a main rival.
Edit: I cant sprite for my life. So yeah my sprite? Uh say palmer from dp with less spiky hair staning normal and all but with brown hair. The jacket sleeves rolled up and the jacket open. Oh and in black. Thank you and as alway happy hacking.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Well, let me see my possiblities... XD
I would like to be a mysterious person who helps the player and only fights him once before helping just to see if he needs his help...

So like you come into a city or something and this guy would walk up to you and say something like "Hey kid! Let's battle!" and when you win he will say something like "Heh... I was only going easy on you..." then after the battle he would say "You really need my help! Here come with me!" he would then take you to his house in that city/town! there is more for after that but this is just a start...

First Battle:
Name: Mystery Person ???
Pokemon: Growlithe, Aipom

Second Battle:
Name: Guardian Avatar
Pokemon: Growlithe, Aipom, Beldum

Ill go make OWs and a Sprite for myself!
And gives you a Pikachew in Eggpoint? Perfect! Also, could your name be Ryan?

Oh yeah i forgot my team! You can have it level up evolve and all that anyway but i want a specific set of pokemon
Trapinch mudkip chincou houndour pidgey chansey.

Oh yes i do plan to be one step ahead of the player with such a team. Hopefully you make me rock solid hard and a challenge. But still a side rival not a main rival.
Edit: I cant sprite for my life. So yeah my sprite? Uh say palmer from dp with less spiky hair staning normal and all but with brown hair. The jacket sleeves rolled up and the jacket open. Oh and in black. Thank you and as alway happy hacking.
We're gonna meet you... inside Mt. Granite!
And battle inside White Tunnel!
For 1,I Guess It Is Mario Or Heinrich Something
Only one vote, please ------------ It's MMMMMM..... Can't say! Mustn't say!
OK, OK,... bravo! It's Mario!
You got yourself a reward (still thinking what it would be)...
3 Choices:
1. Legendary list in this game
2. E4 member
3. Beta Tester

Sorry guys! Video delayed!

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
hmm... does it have an effect like rare candy?
or something else...
Nope :P Look down

It doesn't look too bad. Also, should I PM you my answer to your Quest thing on the first post?
Quest #1 is already solved. Sorry.

UPDATES:
Well my friends and enemies, it's time for updates!
6-daycare.png

7-pokecandy-shop.png

8-camper-talking.png

And a new item:
pikachew-final.png

Item: Pikachew
Sort: Key Item
Effect: Pokemon like it, so tey ccalm down. Tastes like lemon.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Nice updates. I like the new item, too. One question, will you be changing the hero OW?

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Nope :P Look down

UPDATES:
Well my friends and enemies, it's time for updates!
6-daycare.png

7-pokecandy-shop.png

8-camper-talking.png

And a new item:
pikachew-final.png

Item: Pikachew
Sort: Key Item
Effect: Pokemon like it, so tey ccalm down. Tastes like lemon.

interesting... also you have a problem with the first screen... if u want i can fix it for you when i go and script...
btw when do i get to script...?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
@Avatar Ryan: It's already fixed. I just didn't realize it.

9-granite-spoiler.png

What's the mountain called?

12-sabrina.png

Look who's here!

EDIT: Geez! WHY are you afraid of posting?!

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Well ill go with E4 member,The name is Cronos and does he come in before the E4?
Anyways the E4 Team of Cronos Is:
Salamance Lv:54,Dragonite Lv:56,Metangross Lv:52,Sceptile Lv:53,Swampert Lv:53,Blaziken Lv:53,

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Well ill go with E4 member,The name is Cronos and does he come in before the E4?
Anyways the E4 Team of Cronos Is:
Salamance Lv:54,Dragonite Lv:56,Metangross Lv:52,Sceptile Lv:53,Swampert Lv:53,Blaziken Lv:53,
Could you have a specific type please?

Back