• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon August Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, not putting in pic's is a horrible idea, you'll completely loose any obedience that isn't completely devoted.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I Have Apologized for the situation.lWhat Do I need to Do?Delete the Post or something?Anyway, I understand,I was just trying to get a little knowledge in so I could start on a practice before making a game.I also know that as soon as I have said this someone will quote it with some random rule that I know I will have to apologize for again...

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
I don't think you need to apologize and I think everyone here is a bit overreacting about the post. It's obvious you're new here and you want to gain some experience. Well, my tip for that is that you better just check showcases. Look at map techniques. Google for some eventing tuts. Watching is a big part in learning. :)

Rustboro is finished! The fifteen screenshots will be in the thread BEFORE midnight. Plus, another really nice bonus.. ;)
Greets,
Tha Dew
Master of Tha Holland Ghetto

Promotion Video posted!

Last edited:

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
at the video i found something that must be fixed.
At 0:24 may is cycling above the tree and not under the tree.

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
Its fantastic i cant wait for more detail and demos. You need to improve May a bit more somethings missing from her

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
The graphics look great tilewise, but for the characters, they seem pixels off place. Like May is a little bigger than the rest of the characters and it just doesn't fit in right.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
Years
Well, she isn't. She's made out of a normal HGSS character base, so her width is the same.
I'm very impressed with the game so far. It looks great. Is that Rustboro City in that one screen? If so, is that the final design for it?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Omg I love that Wingull building!
Apart from that all of the new screens look really great. The promotion video is great, but really only because of the music, since there are quite a lot of simple tile errors that could have been fixed

And the May sprite is bigger, but only because of the hair, which doesn't really count since it has to be like that.

The Dewitty

Years
@Doxasikyrie
Yup, it's the final design.

@Peeky Chew
I toldcha ;)

By the way, since I'm already almost finished at Dewford, the first demo is coming into sight!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I just want to publicly declare that this is one of my favourite projects on this forum.
I'm not just saying that because it's a Calis Projects game.
Dew has a great eye for design, in both art style and game design. This combination makes this game stand out from a lot here.
It's a pleasure to have this as a Calis Projects game, and because it is, I know personally you are working VERY hard on this project.

This game is my "Up and Coming for 2010" game ;)

The Dewitty

Years
I just want to publicly declare that this is one of my favourite projects on this forum.
I'm not just saying that because it's a Calis Projects game.
Dew has a great eye for design, in both art style and game design. This combination makes this game stand out from a lot here.
It's a pleasure to have this as a Calis Projects game, and because it is, I know personally you are working VERY hard on this project.

This game is my "Up and Coming for 2010" game ;)

Awww.. thanks man :D I appreciate that alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back