• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Kale has been waiting so long for this. XD Battling is probably the one time he'll ever make a public display of emotion... even if those emotions are things like calculation, cruelty and arrogance.

Hey better than nothing right?

Either way, that's my little initial battle post completed. Now to wait and see everyone elses. :3

Years
This is a new updated version of my application since the last one didn't go so well, I think I have put some more work into this one and I hope it is getting accepted.

Name: His full name is William Blazington.

Nickname: He usally dosn't uses nicknames due to being home alot of the time, but his prefered nickname would proably be Will or Willy.

Sex: William Blazington is a male.

Dorm: Since he still is kind of a newbie he would proably fit in Raikou Dorm.

Appearance: William is 5ft 2in and weighs 84lbs, he is pretty slim and tall, has long hair and light blue eyes. He usally doesn't care to much about his clothes but his primary clothes are, his red cap with a blue pokéball marking on the right side of it, his blue jacket with white stripes going on the arms and by the zipper. For his pants he wears black jeans and a belt beacuse the jeans are to big. And he usally has his black sneakers even though they have a few holes in them.

Personality: William is a pretty shy person beacuse of always being bullyied in school, he usally doesn't talk that much if it's not his best friend Fokko, but when he becomes more open he can talk for hours and hours about all kinds of stuff. He can get depressed really easily for example by loosing a battle against another person he can become depressed for hours, but he has been gotting better at controlling his emotions. He usally likes to stay away from other people opposite to Fokko who wants to meet people which makes him meet new people and become more social but he is still quite akward with meeting new people.

History: William's history begins in the town of Vaniville, in the Kalos region he had alot of friends everything seemed to go okay untily they had to move when William was about 7 years old, he was sad that he needed to leave his friends beacuse of a job his dad had got, he was also worried about not fitting in, especially beacuse it was in the middle of a school term and everybody had already settled into theire groups.

After having moved to the city of Lumiose in the same region, he didn't really fit in everybody teased him and the boys always called him a girl beacuse of the long hair. Everytime the bullies where bullying William felt like everybody always cheered for them and almost wanted him to get hurt and bullied, during his free time he was mostly at his room studying pokémon beacuse he wanted to become a pokémon master. But the bullying didn't even stop during his free time, the bullies even knocked on the door all the time and said. "William come out whe have something for you!" And sometimes they said. "Let us get in weirdo we just want to se you're house!"

Some years later his parents started being really concerned of him, he didn't even go to school which he used to love back in Vanivile town, the parents took the problem with they're own hands and thought of many ideas until they thought they figured it out, they thought. "Why not get him a pokémon he studies them alot and he is pretty alone." They started prepping it for his birthday which was convieniently the next week, when William was away for school the parents looked in his room and he had described wanting to get a fire type pokémon, thats atleast what the parents thought.

On William's birthday he was suprised to find that in one of the presents there was a Fennekin, when he opened the pressent there was a pokéball and a card with all the information he would need about it, on it said pretty much everything about, what food it ate, what mooves it knew but he was a little bit disapointed when he saw that the pokémon species was Fennekin when he wanted a Froakie, but the momment he first took out Fennekin out of the pokéball he already loved her, he tried to come up with a nickname that day the only thing he could come up with would be Fokko which would be her permanent name beacuse it got stuck in his head.

After he got the Fennekin he still tried to stay low and hide her and play with her on his free time, he still got bullied but then he got even more bullied than ever beacuse he got a Fennekin, the bullying got to hard for William it felt like everybody wanted to hurt him so he started to stay away from everybody and the only friend he had was Fokko, a few years later when William was 12 he heard of an application for an Academy, he thought it would be perfect beacuse he couldn't stand the bullying and wanted to become a pokémon trainer just like in his big dreams so he did the application and started waiting for an answer.

Pokémon:
Species: Fennekin
Nickname: Fokko
Personality: Fokko is William's first pokémon and will always be loyal to William. She is usally really happy all the time unless she has been in the pokéball for to long, but she usally roams around freely and loves to meet new people and pokémon, she will always try to defend William if something bad is happening to him even though she can't do much she will always try to help her friend William.
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl and Hypnosis.

Thank you for reading, and I thank you in advence for either accepting it or declining it, from Elikiteru.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Elikiteru: You mention him being bullied a bit too much. :P I mean, I know it's supposed to be an important detail, but ideally when you're writing an SU you don't want to repeat things much. You want to say he was bullied, explain how when where or whatever and then move on.

Regardless, you don't need to do this y'know. I'm willing to overlook this and accept you anyway.

Years
Thank you for accepting me. I noticed an error when I was reading my application, I forgot the level, the level is supposed to be level 11, i'll start posting when I wake up tomorrow beacuse right now im to tired to really do anything, thanks again Elikiteru.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Mark a spot here for a new, original character!

He'll be taking the... Lugia White Dorm.

Pokeawesome-like-a-boss.jpg

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I realized that I really need a total revamp of my Pokemons' personalities. That matters as much to me as the rest of the application... so that will take a while.

Dawn

Years
@Cosmic Fury: Don't worry about it. Take as long as you need to make a pokemon you enjoy playing--And remember, I often take issue with trainers that make pokemon unnecessary and pokemon that make trainers unnecessary. :P

@Everyone: SHENANIGANS AHOY!

I was tempted to choose who got swapped with who, but that was a heck of a mess to organize so I said whatever and decided to leave that up to you guys. Feel free to organize who swaps with who amongst yourselves, and your next post is your first boss fight here at the Rocket Mountain Base Inn.

For this post I want you to be combatting the rocket horde as you were before, but this time with the added threat of Valorie's stolen Charizard, Dragonite, Flygon, Jellicent and Mamoswine on your back. One thing I want you guys not to do for this post is to actually write out defeating Valorie's pokemon. I'm going to handle that in my next post, so simply write out fighting them and I'll piece it together and determine the overall result myself in my next reply. (You can totally wreck Grunt pokemon's faces though.)

Also, feel free to give your mons 4 levels for those of them that were involved in the last horde battle.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Omen

Hauntingly Demented

Chapter N ― Part N
"A Haunting in PTA"

Oak Island
x

Name: ??????? ??????
Nickname: Omen
Sex: Male
Dorm: Lugia White

Appearance:
Je9pMRW.png
Apart from a slightly older physical appearance, not-so-innocent eyes, and about a million other unusual things, Omen is your usual ten year old boy. Okay, maybe not. But if he really wanted to, he could pull off the "average kid" look. He has neck-down brown hair, amber eyes, and slightly unusual pale skin. His expression is often plain and uninterested, however, this is probably his nicest expression. Omen wears long shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear. Skipping the shirt, Omen dons his favorite soft gray hoodie. It's still slightly too large on him, and he enjoys keeping his hands concealed in the sleeves. He is always seen with a hot pink little device with his earbuds plugged in. He always has these headphones in his ears, but everyone incorrectly assumes he's listening to music; it's actually an item called a Silph EMP, used to track, listen to and interact with the paranormal, Human, Pokemon or otherwise. Despite this, Omen has been known to talk to ghosts without the device just fine, though others question whether this is true, or if he's simply so crazy he has full conversations with himself.

Personality: Unpredictable and, quite frankly, Zubat-**** crazy, Omen has a nearly nonexistent personality. That is to say, it can't easily be pinpointed to specific instances, and is constantly changing. Omen is crazy. The scary kind of crazy. He obsesses over a few things, besides the paranormal. Blades are one of these obsessions, as is pain and violence. However, he does not necessarily act violently. He merely enjoys pain, whether it be his own or another's. He also enjoys explosions, fireworks, haunted houses (in which he scares those who try to scare him), pizza (with extra meat), and Pokemon battles (watching them, not necessarily doing them). He lacks most manners and while he seems to acknowledge most social conventions he tends not to take any part in them. He has no Human friends, and his chances of gaining one are slim, considering his actions and state of mind. However, he gets along very well with ghosts. This is one of the primary reasons he chooses to stay in the old Lugia Dorm. That and he feels certain that no one will disturb him there (seeing as he's probably not supposed to be in there, nor is any student).

History: Born and raised in (of course) Lavender Town, Omen was no stranger to paranormal activity. However, as a small boy, he grew an unhealthy obsession with it. His parents began taking him to a child psychologist weekly, though this did little to fix his obsession. He made frequent visits to Pokemon Tower, despite never having a Pokemon of his own. He told the grieving trainers what their Pokemon were saying to them from the afterlife. This seemed to make a lot of people happy, so he made it a routine. At one point, the woman at the front desk gave him the nickname Omen. He was given this name by the elderly woman because of the Gastly that had begun following him home and sticking by him because of his visits. He was soon seen as a regular at the Tower, dubbed "Pokemon Tower's Child Psychic." One day, at age nine, Omen's parents came home to see their house completely flooded with paranormal activity. Their little boy, possessed by Omen (the Gastly), turned the entire house into something so horrifying that they fled from him, from Lavender Town, from Kanto entirely, leaving their boy behind. Omen, confused as to why his parents would leave without him, or why they didn't like the haunting, was adopted by the elderly woman and actually lived in Pokemon Tower. The boy began going crazy, and he liked it. The Gastly even grew attached to the boy, evolving not long after and, instead of possessing the boy, giving him the freedom to use those paranormal powers for his own enjoyment. Omen and Omen were inseparable. In fact, considering their position and general similarities, they were referred to as "Omen" as one being. They seemed to be very skillful together, though did nothing about it. However, the old woman saw this potential in them, and sent them off to the Pokemon Trainer Academy, giving them the opportunity to learn, get stronger, and (hopefully) make some friends. Omen arrived on the island a month prior to actually heading into the school, living in silence in the Lugia Dorm. Few people have seen him before now.

093.png

Name: Omen
Level: 28
Moves:
Astonish
Shadow Punch
Dark Pulse
Hypnosis
Nightmare
Dream Eater

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@Yellow - Due to work and other stuff I was only able to post my horde battle with Alice just now. How do I proceed regarding, you know, levels? And I'm not sure if I've caught up correctly or if more body swaps are supposed to happen

Dawn

Years
@Brainstorm: As I said before 4 levels for the pokemon involved in the horde battle and your character has been body swapped. I suppose it's really important for you to catch up now, as the raid will hopefully continue to move at a high pace.

Years
I have three rather simple questions.
Number 1: Is it day or night now in the rpg?
Number 2: Is there an offical timezone to follow to know what time it is?
Number 3: At which hours is it night and day in the rpg?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know what time it is currently, but I don't know of any RP (There's no "G" here, mate!) that works like that. The GM(s), in this case, Yellow and Megaman, control when it is in the In-Character thread.

Dawn

Years
It's rather impractical to have the RP in real time, because posting takes so much longer than actually doing something would in real life. Therefore, there simply is no sense of time beyond an extremely vague one. Right now it's vaguely morning, and you can expect IC days to last at least a month and sometimes more than one.

Speaking of which, you decided not to shoehorn yourself into the raid so you're kind of stuck more or less on your own back at the school. I believe there was one other RPer that has one of their characters doing the same that you could possibly chill with but for the life of me I can't remember who. |D

Else, you can feel free to write some class shenanigans on your own if you want to.

Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow: Thanks for the information, I was already done with my second post but I wasn't sure which time it was so I have tweaked it and it is going up.... now!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I have a question regarding Alice's current situation. Normally Grace (her Ralts) at that level would be able to evolve, but now that Alice is in her body, is it possible for her to evolve? Or will she be able to once they get turned back to normal (if they do)?

Dawn

Years
@Brainstorm: She absolutely can evolve while body swapped with someone else. I myself am going to pull a similar stunt~

@Everyone: Nobody responded to Jacob's attacking Pokemon save Dualik's character, so I had to improvise some consequences for that. |D As said in my post, the chances of someone getting hurt are high, so if you totally want to be that someone, here's your chance. As for the next post, I'll probably be working on another JP with Dualik to see to the future of the students. Feel free to continue your shenanigans or... join in on the fighting totally going on all around~ |D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back