• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen I can't catch Delibird

Dusk Mane Koopa

"What's the matter, scared?"
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
It's escaping from every Ultra Ball, and I don't want to waste them-- since I can't get more until far later into the game.

Years
Unfortunately, Delibird has a catch rate of 45, meaning it may take a few balls before you can get it. It's often known as the catch rate where it becomes harder to catch without wasting some balls.

You could teach something False Swipe later on if you want, since it makes it easier. Inflicting a status condition like sleep or paralysis can also help.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Sleep or Frozen status effect yields the best catch rate while paralysis and other status effects aren?t as easy(but are likely more permanent as they don?t wear off). The lower the catch rate, the harder it is to catch and what ball you use has some impact but really it ultimately comes down to luck in the end.

Back