• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Versekr Dark said:
Iwanko:

ALiBABQ.png

Nekkoala

8B1R0oo.png

I'll use these as the featured sprites... Though your previous submissions for "Iwanko" will be subject for people's choice...

Well, here goes my Iwanko

iwankoindexed_by_inmortalkaktus-da66rha.png

Mas bien algo así para que vea al jugador aunque los ojos están hacia arriba jaja XD:

rmeVv7j.png

Same goes for these...

The reason why is because I remembered a tip from MrDollSteak for his resource thread's contributors before about poses...

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
bXI6WfO.png

credits to versekr dark

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
that's my problem tho i tried to resize but it messed up.

I see... Well, I have to apologize since I'm terrible when it comes to resizing back sprites...

I saw that you didn't have anything on the main page for the different pikachu outfits. I was actually looking fir these the other day and some guy on deviant art actually had all 5 formes sprited up (but just the front side and not the shiny versions) maybe you could ask him if you could include them in your sprite data base here. You can find what I'm talking about at this link >> http://leparagon.deviantart.com/art/Request-Pikachu-ORAS-Costumes-477589314

I'm aware of those sprites and shiny versions are not really an issue... Actually, I already tried to make sprite sheets for those sprites but no luck since back sprites are my problem...

Years
I see... Well, I have to apologize since I'm terrible when it comes to resizing back sprites...

I'm aware of those sprites and shiny versions are not really an issue... Actually, I already tried to make sprite sheets for those sprites but no luck since back sprites are my problem...

Did somebody say back sprite?

back1_zpsyrq2okf7.png

back2_zpsqhkc6fl8.png

back4_zpsm9fctnga.png

back3_zpszqbgmfis.png

Currently working on Magearna back ^^

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here's Grubbin!
WQIc2vu.png

Credits to Lepargon for the original

Edit: Couldn't you use the Primal Diagla sprites (and more) from the Quick Resource Thread?

Nice! This will be the inaugural sprite!

You mean the ones that I posted before? Yes, I'll post those sprites here soon...

Wow! Love this resource already! :D

Thanks!

Did somebody say back sprite?

back1_zpsyrq2okf7.png

back2_zpsqhkc6fl8.png

back4_zpsm9fctnga.png

back3_zpszqbgmfis.png

Currently working on Magearna back ^^

Whoa! Thanks a lot man! Those are great! I'll combine your Complete Zygarde back sprite to Versekr Dark's front sprite... We don't have a Zygarde 10% front sprite yet but your back sprite will be definitely used... For the Solgaleo back sprite, it will be a candidate for people's choice... Mega Sceptile's back has quite small view though, maybe a few more torso to be seen...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
The contradictory Encerradas in the blue circle are wrong , because it would be as if he were something WITHIN THE GAME

back2_zpsqhkc6fl8.png

dA23z8j.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
140% de Back sprite Iwanko and Nekkoala:

Iwanko:

E1puCSj.png

KnKYqBU.png

y9rUyIz.png

Nekkoala:

HBZjb4Z.png

f3GgKyk.png

BjF2TmC.png

It´s better this Solgaleo:

Thanks Kevin and Milanesa

DAFKGuW.png

Credits to: Elazulmax

K12BM3M.png

qwDnu0Q.png

lc1S7EL.png

We must re-sizing

bCGOrjh.png

Zygarde 100%

Front Sprite: Versekr Dark

Back Sprite: MilanesaCosmica

IzUZFj2.png

Last edited:

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017

if you want i have the backsprite of those pickachu's, I don't know who should credited.? :(

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
QpARh9I.png

i tried my best to combine them and test it on fire red
RUARdml.png

zOPZ1Gm.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
140% de Back sprite Iwanko and Nekkoala:

Iwanko:

E1puCSj.png

KnKYqBU.png

y9rUyIz.png

Nekkoala:

HBZjb4Z.png

f3GgKyk.png

BjF2TmC.png

It´s better this Solgaleo:

Thanks Kevin and Milanesa

DAFKGuW.png

Credits to: Elazulmax

K12BM3M.png

qwDnu0Q.png

lc1S7EL.png

We must re-sizing

bCGOrjh.png

Zygarde 100%

Front Sprite: Versekr Dark

Back Sprite: MilanesaCosmica

IzUZFj2.png

Thanks for compiling! Hmm, about Solgaleo, since it's your request (as the current featured back sprite maker), I'll accept that without other's vote...

I'm not really sure if there's a need to resize Elazulmax's works since they really are small in size...

if you want i have the backsprite of those pickachu's, I don't know who should credited.? :(

It seems to me that the back sprites that you have are the ones in Gen. 5-style? And since you don't know to whom should we give credit then it's better not to submit them... But thanks for offering your help...

QpARh9I.png

i tried my best to combine them and test it on fire red
RUARdml.png

zOPZ1Gm.png

Thanks but there's already a compiled version...

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
By the way, I think the front sprite for Radiant Sun Solgaleo needs a pose different from the normal Solgaleo since there are those shadow-like things underneath it... Full Moon Lunala on the other hand, maybe only need some adjustments from the wing pose of the normal Lunala...

The reason why is for their size to be more relative as possible to their normal formes (not looking smaller or larger than the other)...

Back