• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

6ki6A.png

Information
I'm sure you're all very sad that you haven't participated in a scavenger hunt for a while, BUT DON'T WORRY, THAT WILL CHANGE!
What do we look for?
Spr_5b_585_s.png
Spr_5b_585.png

Both the shiny and normal Deerling! They'll be hidden in threads all over PC (although most are in Black and White), with a title text when you hover over it saying "You found me!"
Can we have some clues?
Sure, if you understand what these clues mean, then finding the Deerling will be easy! They'll be somewhere within the threads they link to, and you'll definitely need to explore different areas of PC to find them. Just a hint though: They'll be in "important" threads if they're not in Black and White - and no, nothing will be in Rom Hacking so no need to get lost. XD

Also, these clues are really easy - but in future scavenger hunts they won't be as easy, just a warning!

Clues (aka what Deerling has said in order to help you find it):
1. The thread index is definitely going to be useful for Black and White when more about B2/W2 is announced.
2. I wonder if people would discuss MY pictures if I posted in a certain place.
3. I personally love the Black and White forum prefix about the upcoming games.
4. I like simple things, there's definitely not enough simplicity at PC right now...
5. The weekly polls are mentioning me? YES!
6. Deerling loves to climb ladders and then battle on top of them. Maybe that's a clue?
7. I can't wait for the B2/W2 release date!
8. I don't want them to release Genesect for at least one more year.
9. Nah I don't want to travel to any other regions, since I'm sure that'll hurt my hooves.
10. I think "2" means 2 new formes of Deerling, tbh.
When you've found all the Deerling, send Forever a Private Message and include a link to the posts they were found in. Do not post the locations here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope? That's a clue to the thread you need to head to, and it's exactly what it says it is. XD

King!

better
Years
Oh my gosh Dx I have all of them....but 3.....which makes me fell really stupid because I know where it SHOULD be...and I can't find it. Urgh! x3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yayyy that was fun, found them all. :3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ohhhh well if Toujours can find them then that shouldn't be a problem for me = 3= (referring to christmas hunt lmao no offense touj <3)

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
They're been easy so far
And in thread outside B&W you didn't shoive them in the middle of a threads with lke 60 pages right?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^ Yea that is what I wanna know too, I don't want to have to search through 200 pages for jack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
All of them were fun and easy except for numbers 2 and 3. God, they like, UGH. My head burns from all the thinking and searching. I WILL find you, last two Deerling! D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back