• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Excadrill, meet Blaziken.

Use Blaze Kick!

257.gif

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I don't even gotta use a pokemon to destroy that thing. I'll just eat it myself.
Typhlosion use Lava Plume.

Wow, what has Pokemon come to? Ice cream cones as a Pokemon! Seriously?

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Thank you Final Destination, a Pokemon that I know. Idk any of the 5th gen Pokemon cuz I don't like them. So I gotta make guesses when Hikari sends out a Pokemon. Kingdra use Hydro Pump!

Years
ShinyUmbreon189, you need to do your Unova studies.

Garchomp, use Dragon Claw!

445.gif

Dragon > Dragon (Kingdra's only weakness)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I hate the Unova designs. Nintendo just got lazy on this one. I couldn't play the game cuz of how pathetic the Pokemon were imo.

I shall fight Dragon on Dragon. Dragonite, use Dragon Rush!

Skystrike

Years
ffft

you should still play the game (or at least learn about the pokemons) or else people will go "blah blah blah blah blah *5th gen pokemon* blah blah" and you'll go "wut?"

Anyways, Dewgong, take it out.
087.gif

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I really like whats going on here. Were bringing back the 1st Gen Pokemon. Jolteon, Thunder Wave it and while its laying in the water THUNDER!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey. Everyone has their own opinions. If one doesn't want to play the fifth gen because of the designs then let them be. I personally didn't like half of them (more than half) to begin with but I eventually grew to like them. However, everyone is different.

Golem, use Earthquake on Jolteon!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Well I played halfway through in Black and I liked the "game" but I really got tired of going on Serebii to get stats, type advantages, etc.

Edit: I also really missed the 1st Gen Pokemon in the game.

Edit again: I guess Golem got a double dose of water. Anyways, Zapdos use Thunder.

Skystrike

Years
Well I played halfway through in Black and I liked the "game" but I really got tired of going on Serebii to get stats, type advantages, etc.

Edit: I also really missed the 1st Gen Pokemon in the game.

Edit again: I guess Golem got a double dose of water. Anyways, Zapdos use Thunder.
Look at my post again and while he's not looking TYRANITAR USE ROCK SLIDE!

248.gif

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Hikari you ruined everything, we had a nice 1st gen streak going on and you have to come and send out Unova even tho Kanto Pokemon will Pwn Unova Pokemon. Vileplume, use Solarbeam and show Unova that Kanto runs this thread!

Hikari, I'm just joking around you know, but I seriously don't like Unova Pokemon AT ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back