• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep is but a distant dream...

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
What are your sleeping habits like? When do you go to bed...? And how long after you go to bed does it take you to get to sleep? Do you make your own bed time... or does someone else make it for you? Do you go to bed at the same time every night.. or does it vary?*

*Please don't answer all those questions. Or do... but at least not in that order. They were just put there to generate thought .-. In that regard... don't feel limited to answering just those either.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Usually I sleep around 9:30-10:15 P.M and wake up at 4:46-5:46. Or sleep at 12:50-1:50- 7:23 A.M. Sometimes my mother tells me to go upstairs, but if I have something to take care of, I sacrifice 2 hours of my sleep time and I wake up late.

Years
Usually it's 23:00 hours for me and I get up at 07:30. I have long stretches of being able to sleep just fine and then short periods where I'm too active and then it takes much longer for me to lose consciousness.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
when it comes to sleep,like most Egyptians i love to stay up too late at night because i love night actually it's my real name meaning! lol...i go to sleep whenever i feel sleepy even while i have work to do in the morning i decide to sleep after finishing my work...normally i sleep 6 hours maybe more when i'm tired i'm a light sleep person any move around me would wake me up..unless i'm tired of course.

Years
Because I work during the evenings, my sleep schedule is pretty messed up. The earliest I think I've gotten to sleep in the past month was about 2:00 AM, but it's generally closer to 3:30-4:00 when I normally go to sleep. I usually get up between 11:00 AM and noon, which isn't so bad if I don't have to go to work for a few hours, but it sucks to get up at that time when I have the day off, and the day is already half over.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Right now it's up at 8:30 Mondays/Wednesdays, Noon on Tuesdays/Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:00, but I have to get some extra sleep before work at often 8:30p into 5a where I go to bed at 7 and wake up at 3p just to do the same thing for Saturday into Sunday, but instead on Sunday I only sleep for 4 hours so I can resume for Monday. Bit of a mouthful I know, but yeah.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My sleeping schedule is a solid 3am-11am lol. I have sleep apnea so it's never a decent sleep and I always wake up tired, but I perk up quickly enough :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
oh no a thread about sleeping habits

My sleeping habits are so craycray. I go to sleep when I get tired and wake up when I am not tired anymore. So sometimes I'll sleep like a normal person and go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning and other times I'll go to sleep in the morning and wake up in the early-mid afternoon. Oh, and then sometimes I'll go to sleep in the early afternoon and wake up at night. Imagine what that does to my sleep schedule.

Also hours vary. A lot. I'm not going to get started on them.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Going to bed at like 11pm, not actually going to sleep till like 2-3am. Having to wake up at 6am to go to uni. So healthy. :D I tend to roll around when I sleep D: and can only sleep on my sides x_x.

Years
Uh, the times I go to bed and wake up vary. I try to be in bed before 1am regardless, but sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesn't. If I wake up at 7-8am I try to be in bed by midnight. Like lately I'd say I've been good at hitting the 1am mark and lying down, but that's because I've been opening for a week straight.
If I nap, it'll be a late bedtime guaranteed. But naps are so much fuuuuuun :(

I wake up when I need to. If I work, it's 40 minutes before I have to leave the house, unless I'm going in after 12pm, in which case I wake up whenever. If I open, it's either 7:20 or 8:20 (if I get a ride I get to sleep in!). On days off, I wake up whenever, take a nap, and then go to bed really late.

Unless I am super dead tired, it'll take me at least 20 minutes to actually fall asleep once I lie down, sometimes an hour or more. If it's a really bad night (up too late/not tired at a decent time/want to make sure I get decent sleep), I'll take some OTC sleeping pills, which almost always knock me out within the hour.

I need a quilt when I sleep. Thin sheets don't cut it. This sucks in the summer. </3

Oh! And I've had a few cases of sleep paralysis kind of thing. I'd wake up suddenly due to noises, want to move, but couldn't. Can't even speak. That's very frightening. And every time I think it's like an intruder or something so I want to get up and investigate but I can't. :(

Last edited:

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I usually go to bed at around 11pm - 1am every night, depending on my mood or what's on television, lol.

I'd say it takes me around 3-5 minutes for me to actually fall asleep, and I rarely often change my schedule around.

God, I wish I had more lucid dreams....

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Oh lord, my sleep schedule...... is relatively normal, actually, compared to quite a few other people on the internet that I've had the pleasure of engaging in charming conversation with at 4am in the morning their time. I go to sleep at about 1 AM, though more and more often I decide to just kill the late night fun and go to bed at about 11:30, not because I want a good sleep, but because I'm bored. I always have to wake up at 6:30 on weekdays to go to work, so it's better that I go to sleep earlier but sometimes the internet is just too darn fun!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
My sleep is highly variable, depends on where I am right now. Last month when I was in Moscow I slept at 10/12 midnight to 6am(usually). This time because I'm at home, I sleep late then wake up late. I have to be in my own little world in about 10-30 before I get to sleep. Although it annoys me most when someone or something disturbs me when I'm having REM.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I go to bed any time between 12 and 5 a.m. It's a really bad habit, but I just love being a night owl!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sleep for me is very crazy. I have to be up at 7 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and at 8 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Even though I have to be up early, I can't go to sleep before 12 a.m. :( On the weekends I go to sleep around 2 to 3 a.m. and wake up at............3 or 4 p.m. lol I can sleep 12 hours or more easily when I have no reason to wake up early especially when the weather is colder. My bed is too comfortable to get up from especially when it takes me forever to actually fall asleep no matter how tired I am.

(In case you're wondering, it is 1:30 a.m. at the time of this post xD )

Reactions: EB
Back