• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Check out my latest blog entry!

Spoiler:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Why in the world -

I've never seen such a high concentration of swaggy, classy looking dudes and dapper good looking females anywhere on the internet.

Seriously anyone else here wanna post a pic of themselves that looks like a shampoo or Clavin Klein model? ARE YOU ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL

Years
Might as well post my picture here. I like people getting an idea of how I look before talking to me (if any) for some reason, lol.

Spoiler:

Yesterday night. Might possibly be the best picture of myself, and that's saying a lot.

Jesus Christ, you look damn good!

Shame that it's too hot here, I'd probably do the same thing as you.

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Why in the world -

I've never seen such a high concentration of swaggy, classy looking dudes and dapper good looking females anywhere on the internet.

Seriously anyone else here wanna post a pic of themselves that looks like a shampoo or Clavin Klein model? ARE YOU ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL
There is definitely a lot of attractive people here! u.u its intimidating...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haven't posted in a while..

BtBT_nmCAAAq5pt.jpg

Reeally decadent doughnut. It was like.. Belgian chocolate dusted with dark cocoa and even though it is a ring doughnut it was filled with truffle ganache that oozed out with one bite. Crazy.

tried making my own yeast-raised doughnuts for the first time:
Bs8MSVLCUAEzAZj.jpg

and a plum and apple crumble for the first time, too :3
BsFsTy7CUAABCet.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Spoiler:

The picture is a bit old (around 5 months ago). My dog has seen some ♥♥♥♥.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Haven't posted in a while..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Dat blue streak. I love it!

Blue and pink in hair always looked awesome to me. I blame Ramona Flowers.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
tried making my own yeast-raised doughnuts for the first time:
Bs8MSVLCUAEzAZj.jpg

and a plum and apple crumble for the first time, too :3
BsFsTy7CUAABCet.jpg

How much would I have to pay to have you flown out and make one of these for me? They look delicous'!

Also if that comes across as a little bit creepy, wups, but damn that food looks good haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back