• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: PCXV Get-Together - Event Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years

Pok?Community Get-Together 15
15 years of Pok?Community members, 15 ? ? Pok? Balls thrown
Event Suggestions

What is the Get-Together?
The Get-Together is a yearly Pok?Community event with the goal of bringing members old and new together to participate in a wide range of member-run events from trivia to iSketch, Overwatch tournaments to map-offs, Cards Against Humanity to mapping competitions, and many more!

This year is also PC's 15th anniversary! We'll be holding the events in mid-September to celebrate a milestone birthday for our forum.

Event suggestions
We're looking for suggestions on what kind of events should be included. Even if you're not interested in hosting it yourself, any suggestions would be welcome before the planning starts. Post about your ideas below or contact myself or Hiroshi Sotomura!

Note that this isn't an event host application thread - we're not interested in looking for event hosts just yet. We're looking for event ideas alone, and we'll be searching for event hosts later down the road. Got it? Get suggesting!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A roleplay event so cute and simple that even non-hardcore RPers would want to join! I can host or force gimmepie or Kitty or somebody to co-host with me.

Also Discord and special Dubtrack events for sure (: Maybe not scheduled VCs, but we could try harder to initiate them while the GT is running.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Movie night sounds good.

POKECOMMUNITY KILLING SPREE C/O UNDERGROUND. Sounds fun.

also, PC write-off, an site-wide RP, and drawing contests come to mind.

also, CAH sonds awesome.

A roleplay event so cute and simple that even non-hardcore RPers would want to join! I can host or force gimmepie or Kitty or somebody to co-host with me.

Also Discord and special Dubtrack events for sure (: Maybe not scheduled VCs, but we could try harder to initiate them while the GT is running.

down for this

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

Yes VCs please, I love talking with you guys and also Dubtrack events for sure.
As for games if someone has Garry's Mod we could host a server to play Hide and Seek which I really like. I could try to host the server myself since I have a decent Internet connection now.
+1 for Cards against humanity too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018
I haven't been on PC for a while, and made this account recently. I do recall the create a pokemon contest as being my favorite event. However, to keep relevance I think it would be especially fun if we had a create an ultra beast competition.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Small Writing Contest as usual!

Could try making something out of the Poke Finder minigame in Sun and Moon as well. Depending on date... Pokken Tournament DX?

Years
I second Hikamaru's idea, we also had a competition a couple of years ago to defeat the E4 on a game of our choosing with a team bred of Pokemon made from different themes or something like that? Can't remember what it was called but it was really fun.

Years
Pok?mon Anime caption contest!
Maybe a who's that Pok?mon event?
Pok?mon game trivia, too?

I know that Who's That Pokemon is on indefinite hiatus in PokeTrivia at the moment due to Lycanthropy (the last host of the event) retiring from staff, but I guess bringing it back for the GT may not be a bad idea.

Years
Prettiest profile contest,
Anime caption contest :p

I dunno if this will be good or not but let's see xD
PC play Pokemon emerald or any other Pok?mon game....members who are interested will first register in thread stating their timeline.
GM will put them in order and give someone go first, after their time is up they will share a save file in thread which next member ( acc to ordered list) will download and play from the point previous player left....after his/her time's up they'll share a save file and so on...

Well ^ rules can be changed like When a save file get posted in thread whoever is free can quote others stating that they'll be playing game from save points for next X hours and will post a save file soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back