• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marijuana!

Rain Dancer

Wanderer
Years
Thank you, I didn't exactly mean it "cured" it, I just couldn't find a valid way to explain it. God, it's such a thrill arguing with people on Serebii because anything I or anyone else says they bat it down as not valid information even if we post links. You guys got a clue why they're like this? I know I shouldn't of brough it here but they're making me really confused.

Rumor says they've been brainwashed to believe and trust what the 'authorities' say no matter what, and not think themselves. Their logic goes as this: ''If the government has not done anything about it, or if it hasn't aired on mainstream news, then it must be a hoax.'' Ignore all data and sources, and even reality itself if it comes to that. Not even common sense sometimes can lift this mind spell.

It's a follower mentality, like that of sheep. ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Drugs are bad, you shouldn't do drugs, m'kay. If you do 'em, you're bad, because drugs are bad, m'kay. It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, m'kay. That would be bad, because drugs are bad... M'kay.

Back