• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Haileo! Nice to see you again. Those two sound great. You'll have to double check the legitimacy of mine since you're more knowledgeable in the Gen III events field. Happy to offer refunds if they turn out poorly.

Decided I'm probably not going to collect Gen III events as much due to them being trickier to confirm, unless they're from someone like you or Road who know way more about them than I do.

Great :) I don't need refunds if they turn out to be hacks, it's alright lol. But yeah, I fully understand if you don't want to collect gen 3 events anymore because from what I've experienced in the past few months, a majority of the gen 3 events in circulation nowadays are either blatant hacks or hacked by Project Pokemon.

Just let me know when you're able to trade :)

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
Hello UberRoimel!
Not sure if your list only consists of those 9 Pokemon. Either way, I would be interested in your shiny Mantine and shiny Ninjask. Take your pick of whatever you want on any of my lists. 1:1
Would you need clones of your Pokemon and then traded back the originals?
9 Shinies in a list, Embarassing right?

I guess I'll take
761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - F - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

I can clone my own pokemons.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Great :) I don't need refunds if they turn out to be hacks, it's alright lol. But yeah, I fully understand if you don't want to collect gen 3 events anymore because from what I've experienced in the past few months, a majority of the gen 3 events in circulation nowadays are either blatant hacks or hacked by Project Pokemon.

After our discussion on the Hacks board, it's made me really skeptical. I like the idea of getting an event that old, but it's at the point where it was probably faked at some point. Just kinda discouraging.
If you've verified the two Pikachu, then that's a fair trade for me.
I should be free tomorrow evening (no guarantee on that one), Wednesday night, and probably Thursday night.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
9 Shinies in a list, Embarassing right?

I guess I'll take
747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - F - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

I can clone my own pokemons.

No worries! Us traders all have humble beginnings. I started with about 20 shinies and 30 events to my name, and now I have hundreds of both! You'll get there.

That sounds great to me. I should be free possibly tomorrow night, for sure Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm in timezone MDT right now.

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
No worries! Us traders all have humble beginnings. I started with about 20 shinies and 30 events to my name, and now I have hundreds of both! You'll get there.

That sounds great to me. I should be free possibly tomorrow night, for sure Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm in timezone MDT right now.

My Timezone is GMT+8 which 6 hours ahead (I think) we may run into couple of problems but I'll be fine with that :D

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
My Timezone is GMT+8 which 6 hours ahead (I think) we may run into couple of problems but I'll be fine with that :D
I think I'm GMT-6 right now. So that would mean we're actually 14 hours apart. You're in the future (say hi to my future for me!). I'm usually online around 8PM-10:30PM (10:00AM-12:30PM for you), but weekends are special exceptions.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years

Hey there! I'll be free starting at 7PM MDT GSM-6 tonight. I'll send you a VM when I'm available. I'll probably end up playing some BotW or Arms. I'll check in every little bit to see if you've jumped online.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey there! I'll be free starting at 7PM MDT GSM-6 tonight. I'll send you a VM when I'm available. I'll probably end up playing some BotW or Arms. I'll check in every little bit to see if you've jumped online.

No problem lol, I'll be available :)

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Mecha. I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to compare your 10 ANIV to a list of Project Pokemon hacks:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Secure/pages/pphostedfiles

25 - Pikachu - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 6808 - 2006 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - Bryant Park
157 - Typhlosion - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Serious - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - 10th Anniversary
197 - Umbreon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying - 10th Anniversary
251 - Celebi - lvl 100 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Lax - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - 10th Anniversary
359 - Absol - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon - 10th Anniversary

If these look like the ones listed on Project Pokemon, they're hacked. I can confirm your Umbreon and Celebi are the same ones listed on PP based on their IVs and nature since I also have them, so they are hacked. The Typhlosion is only hacked if its characteristic is Strongly Defiant, I have a Quick Tempered one that's legit. There are Lax 10 ANIV Celebi's that do exist legit, but they don't have a 0 IV in HP.

- 06808 10 ANIV Pikachu Bashful, Aug-14-07, Sturdy body, HP 135
- 00010 10 ANIV Typhlosion Serious, Aug-27-07, Strongly defiant, HP 201
- 00010 10 ANIV Umbreon Sassy, Oct-29-07, Good perseverance, HP 225
- 00010 10 ANIV Celebi Lax, Sep-13-07, Capable of taking hits, HP 220
- 00010 10 ANIV Absol Sassy, Oct-27-07, Likes to relax, HP 187

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey Mecha. I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to compare your 10 ANIV to a list of Project Pokemon hacks:

25 - Pikachu - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 6808 - 2006 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - Bryant Park
157 - Typhlosion - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Serious - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - 10th Anniversary
197 - Umbreon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying - 10th Anniversary
251 - Celebi - lvl 100 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Lax - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - 10th Anniversary
359 - Absol - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon - 10th Anniversary

If these look like the ones listed on Project Pokemon, they're hacked. I can confirm your Umbreon and Celebi are the same ones listed on PP based on their IVs and nature since I also have them, so they are hacked. The Typhlosion is only hacked if its characteristic is Strongly Defiant, I have a Quick Tempered one that's legit. There are Lax 10 ANIV Celebi's that do exist legit, but they don't have a 0 IV in HP.

Oh no! I think I got the Umbreon and an Espeon from Road awhile back, too. I'll check the flavor text of the others tonight just to make sure. Otherwise, they're all going to the scrapyard! Poor, poor Absol, though.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years

I checked those 5 mons, and they do match the descriptions you gave above. I'm going to have to go through my list this weekend with your friend's list and compare them. Guess it's time for a cleansing!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I checked those 5 mons, and they do match the descriptions you gave above. I'm going to have to go through my list this weekend with your friend's list and compare them. Guess it's time for a cleansing!

Sorry about that lol. If you want, I can offer legit versions of some of those for compensation, free of charge :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sorry about that lol. If you want, I can offer legit versions of some of those for compensation, free of charge :)
No worries!
I wouldn't want to trouble you too much with it! I appreciate your efforts in helping clean up the trading scene, so I'm happy to get rid of everything that's questionable. I'm going to remove those 5 from my list tomorrow since it's getting close to midnight here, and I have a day job.

The only favor I would ask is to have legit event Absol from every event it was available. If you could do that, I would be most grateful.

Also, I added a new rule in the shop for Gen III events because I'd rather not deal with the hassle of getting fake events without any verification.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
No worries!
I wouldn't want to trouble you too much with it! I appreciate your efforts in helping clean up the trading scene, so I'm happy to get rid of everything that's questionable. I'm going to remove those 5 from my list tomorrow since it's getting close to midnight here, and I have a day job.

The only favor I would ask is to have legit event Absol from every event it was available. If you could do that, I would be most grateful.

Also, I added a new rule in the shop for Gen III events because I'd rather not deal with the hassle of getting fake events without any verification.

Sure lol. Only Absol I can't give you is 30821 Stamp Absol because even though I have it, it's too rare. But I'm sure the five 10 ANIV + 3 Absol should be good.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sure lol. Only Absol I can't give you is 30821 Stamp Absol because even though I have it, it's too rare. But I'm sure the five 10 ANIV + 3 Absol should be good.

I'm so grateful! Thank you so much! You're welcome to choose anything off my list you don't already have.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I'm so grateful! Thank you so much! You're welcome to choose anything off my list you don't already have.

How about 8 shinies?

491 - Darkrai - lvl 50 - NA - Mat - Timid - Premier - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
725 - Litten - lvl 1 - M - Ken - Adamant - Pokeball - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
741 - Oricorio - lvl 12 - F - Ivan - Adamant - Ultra - x/x/30/x/x/x - Ice
744 - Rockruff - lvl 1 - F - Manbaby - Jolly - Premier - x/31/31/x/x/x - Steel
751 - Dewpider - lvl 1 - M - Kickass - Naughty - Net - x/x/31/31/x/x - Dragon
753 - Fomantis - lvl 20 - F - Liz - Bashful - Quick - x/31/31/31/x/31 - Dark
769 - Sandygast - lvl 1 - F - Belle - Modest - Ultra - 31/x/x/31/31/31 - Ice

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
How about 8 shinies?

491 - Darkrai - lvl 50 - NA - Mat - Timid - Premier - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
725 - Litten - lvl 1 - M - Ken - Adamant - Pokeball - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
741 - Oricorio - lvl 12 - F - Ivan - Adamant - Ultra - x/x/30/x/x/x - Ice
744 - Rockruff - lvl 1 - F - Manbaby - Jolly - Premier - x/31/31/x/x/x - Steel
751 - Dewpider - lvl 1 - M - Kickass - Naughty - Net - x/x/31/31/x/x - Dragon
753 - Fomantis - lvl 20 - F - Liz - Bashful - Quick - x/31/31/31/x/31 - Dark
769 - Sandygast - lvl 1 - F - Belle - Modest - Ultra - 31/x/x/31/31/31 - Ice

Sounds great to me!
I've been suspicious about that Darkrai, though. I know it could have been RNG'd, but I don't have the capabilities to check.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Sounds great to me!
I've been suspicious about that Darkrai, though. I know it could have been RNG'd, but I don't have the capabilities to check.

The TID is 62971 right? Yeah the OT is a popular RNGer, I just never knew he had a Darkrai too lol.

Just tell me when you're able to trade. I won't be able to trade until 11 pm EST tonight, or sometime tomorrow.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
The TID is 62971 right? Yeah the OT is a popular RNGer, I just never knew he had a Darkrai too lol.

Just tell me when you're able to trade. I won't be able to trade until 11 pm EST tonight, or sometime tomorrow.

If you're in Eastern, then you're two hours ahead of me. I don't mind trading at 9 my time, if you don't mind staying up. Otherwise, it's probably going to have to be Saturday or Sunday for me. (Drag Race finale is tomorrow night!)

I can check the TID tonight, just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back