• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Humble Promotion

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
Pokemon FR/LG Randomizer Race!

Hello, I'm new here! I looked through the rules but didn't see anything about video promotion, so I apologize if this is against the rules or frowned upon. The reason I have posted this may also be frowned upon, but I'd like to be honest. I'm looking for people to enjoy my YouTube content so I can become a bit more well known on the site. I am not doing any monetization/ads as of now and do not plan to any time soon. I just want to entertain!

My friend and I started a randomizer race in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen and recorded 25 10-minute episodes in one sitting... we are sad people, but it was fun, we're still not even close to done, and I still need to edit most of them. For those of you who don't know, a randomizer is a piece of software that completely changes the game by changing (randomly) many aspects of the game, from starters to wilds to tms and more. You can read about the popular Universal Randomizer via googling it (I am not permitted to post web links).

I am looking for feedback on the thumbnails and video itself. Also, pertaining to the the blandness/blankness of the area around the red-white-green CHRIS VS OREGANO text, that's being fancied up in episode 4.

Here are the first few episodes, and the 3rd and 4th are scheduled videos for the 27th and 29th of July, respectively, so the embeds for those won't work quite yet.

Episode 4 hasn't been uploaded/scheduled just yet. It should in a few hours, but it will remain unwatchable until the 29th.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
This looks.. quite interesting indeed. ^^ I never even heard of this randomizer until now oo;

Well, so long as you're not ading or anything, good luck on this race; it looks fun. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
This looks.. quite interesting indeed. ^^ I never even heard of this randomizer until now oo;

Well, so long as you're not ading or anything, good luck on this race; it looks fun. ^^

Thanks for the reply, as well as moving the post! I didn't suspect to find it under Video Games.

Back