• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Aaaaah, I miss you sometimes.

Which is silly, since I guess if you cared, then you'd come around. -w-

Dear Anonymous,

Don't be so quick to blame other people all the time. I understand being insecure and not wanting things to be your fault, but you're to the point where you just automatically blame someone else first and it's never you. Things aren't always my fault. Guess in your opinion, that's not true. Heh.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm happy for you.

Sirfetch’d

I could apologize but what would that do? I've done that a million times to no avail. I guess you will be happier if I am out of your life and I suppose that is what is going to happen! I don't want it but if you think you will be happier I am happy because I care about you. Anyways goodbye I guess!

Years
Dear A,

First you say you can get it for me but then you say, "let me know if and when you hear back." So now it's a case of if hearing back actually happens? Don't make it sound like a guarantee and get my hopes up when you're not actually sure yourself.

Sirfetch’d

I'm so misunderstood. I thought you were one of the few people who did understand me and why I act the way I do sometimes. Just because I sometimes get oversensitive about things or sometimes overreact doesn't mean that I'm a bad person it just means I care more honestly. I wish you wouldn't do what you are doing because we are both going to be sad about this. Just think about it please.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Dear Anon,

Sucks it couldn't work out. Probably for the better that it ends this way. I could say I'm very sad, but I'd be lying. Pretty sure we'll meet again, probably just as friends though. See ya around. Have fun with life and stuff.

Dear Anon,

Sucks it couldn't work out. Probably for the better that it ends this way. I could say I'm very sad, but I'd be lying. Pretty sure we'll meet again, probably just as friends though. See ya around. Have fun with life and stuff.

Years
Dear anonymous,

there's no need to be ♥♥♥♥♥y at me whenever I do something you don't like. We're all different mk?

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I didn't want to do this, but you insist, so fine.

How dare you not see the greatness of this game and all the content it has to offer. Its story is not just a simple rehash of its predecessor, and it has much more to do. And yet, you say you were this close to it being one of your favorites in the series, but instead it's the opposite. Shame on you.

Years
Dear A,

Why do you have to live in Kansas. Maybe a more important question, why can't I go to Kansas. One of these days we need to have a FaceTime that isn't interrupted after twenty minutes or less, seriously. The next time I see you, expect a gigantic hug :]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Why would you go into a car full of strangers? It's not safe, and I don't like it. I wish you'd actually answer my question than work around it. Honestly, stuff like that scares me, and I don't want to see you get yourself into something nasty, please please please be safe.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I know you've been helping me through all this time, and I wouldn't be able to become what I am if not because of you. I want to say thank you... but now, as I write this, I'm unable to see you so far since days ago, but now I want to know, you're still alive... right? I hope everything is well in your city, and I hope you come back safe and sound.

Sirfetch’d

Things are getting better I feel. Wounds just take time to heal I suppose but at least we aren't leaving these untreated and we are working on making things better again.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure what I did to you that you had to do this to me. We were the best of friends for three years. Doesn't that mean anything to you? We shared a special bond that most people don't get to have. We were like brothers.

And now you're gone. Without a goodbye. I miss you. But I hate you for this. I'm stronger now, stronger with you gone. I don't need you. I never did. No matter how much I said I did.

Goodbye, Anonymous.

Years
This is brilliant!
Dear Anonymous,
I failed so hard at being there for you when you needed me, and I'm truly sorry for it. I'd give you excuses like school getting in the way as well as life, but it doesn't change the fact that I should have made my priorities better. And now that I do have time, I feel like we've grown so far apart and I just hope you're happy. I worry for you, but as long as you have good friends, good grades, and a smile on your face I'm happy. Even if it means that you dye your hair 500 times a week. >.<

DJTiki

Years
Dear Anon,

*sigh* I don't get you. You state one thing, and expect it to be the word of truth, that everyone should listen. But you couldn't take criticsm from others, and completely write them off, when they do. You cry everyday when a penny drops on the floor, when you expect everything to go your way. For someone who expects everything to come from a bit of hard work, you expect things to get spoon-fed to you. Why? I don't feel sorry for you, and you want me to. No. Screw you. I'm not going to, so stop asking. You love putting people in bad moods.

-DJTiKi

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Dear anonymous,

I cut myself yesterday. I put on polysporin and they're not too deep, but I'm not proud.

I'm so stressed out and depressed and lonely. My self-esteem is really low, and what happened last week (that you divulged to me now) was really the final blow. I felt so worthless and ugly.

I wonder if this would've happened if I were thinner and prettier? I wish I was attractive enough to hold someone's attention.

I'm sorry that I did it, though. It's the first time in eight years. I succumbed to depression. It got the best of me, but it'll be OK now hopefully.

Years
Dear Anonymous

I know this person is holding me back, holding back my growth. They want me to just be here forever, at their service basically. I'm always being told and made to believe I can't, always treated like I'm just a kid, all this so I won't be independent, so I won't grow and eventually move out.

DJTiki

Years
Dear Anon,

You seem like a cool person. Despite your insesitent bragging at the time, but to be fair, so was I :p. Eh, maybe we can be talk sometime, maybe I might make a new friend. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back